User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Anyone on here try Dopadex (98% L-Dopa)? I did earlier this year and am of the belief it did pretty much nothing. I didn't feel in a better mood, I got no elevation in sex drive, and in fact, I didn't notice a single thing.

I took it with green tea as well, trying to replicate the effects of Prolactrone, which I had tried earlier.

Prolactrone gave me numbness and tingling in the hands, feeling essentially like carpal tunnel syndrome. I felt NOTHING like that on Dopadex.
    I´ve done dopadex. I got some effect from it, nothing major, but that wasn´t expected either, but in a stack with DAA I didn´t get my usual prolactin sides I get from DAA alone so there was definately some effect.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noticed very little from Dopadex myself. I've had less pure l-dopa standardized extracts that seemed to have more effect. Leads me to believe that mucuna puriens and the like may have other compounds in them that exert some effect.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    Noticed very little from Dopadex myself. I've had less pure l-dopa standardized extracts that seemed to have more effect. Leads me to believe that mucuna puriens and the like may have other compounds in them that exert some effect.
    I suspect you are correct.

I ran Prolactrone, which is a very similar product, and it was so potent my hands were getting tingly and numb, like having carpal tunnel. I had nothing like that on Dopadex.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I suspect you are correct.

I ran Prolactrone, which is a very similar product, and it was so potent my hands were getting tingly and numb, like having carpal tunnel. I had nothing like that on Dopadex.
    Wow, sounds like it had a strong effect on growth hormone levels. I may pick some of this up.