User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Research Option for S.S members~

These guys are not sponsors here, but I have reached out to Admin and haven't heard from him. And I am not paid to give you guys this info.. And many many guys have asked me to give them a referral, so here goes.

So I know he won't mind. Here is a legit supplier for all of your Research Needs.

DISCLAIMER
    These are NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. These are 100% sterile and raw products that are to be used for educational purposes only.

IRON MAG RESEARCH
    IronMag Research Chems

There should be no discussion of "using" such products in this thread at any time or "protocols" for uses, etc...

I cannot/will not respond to any questions regarding this site, and/or any products within. I DO NOT own/operate/sell/advocate/promote "use" of any of these products.

You can use my discount code

WES15 in all capital letters for 15% off your order.

Pay Attention Dad, this is gonna look familiar.

Research and Development. We're putting in the man hours to study the science of what you need. Last week we put liquid paper on a bee...and it died. Security..........

And...Investors? Possibly you!

Last edited by WesleyInman; 09-24-2014 at 11:21 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Research Option for S.S members~

I just wanna add I had put in an order with IMR on the opening sale and my package showed up smash to shit by some assholes foot. The IMR team took care of it and re shipped. Good products and service from IMR.