User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    How long have you been taking the Dermacrine, and did it, by itself, cause you any increase in anxiety? I have heard some report that the pregenolone can overstimulate them, making them anxious, but if you took it for a couple weeks with no issues, I don't know that I'd look to it for blame.

I've never heard of Epi causing anxiety or panic. Dial it back to 20 and assess how you feel. Ride it out a week or so at 20 and then try bumping it up again.
    That thought crossed my mind, but I have cycled Dermacrine many, many times; solo, stacked with other PHs, and for extended lengths of time at fairly high doses (5-6 pumps). Never had any adverse effects, only felt great. Also, my first three weeks of this particular cycle were with Derm only; didn't feel anxious or weird at all, just when I started the Epi.

I'm done though, scrapping the Epi altogether, it's not worth any potential problems to me. I'm going to finish out my last half of this cycle with Dermacrine and try some of my newly acquired Ultra-Stano instead.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy; 12-02-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Could be an over burdened liver.
    Yeah, but what would that "feel" like? I mean, would it cause anxiety type effects? And so early, and at such a low dose? I don't know. My first experiment with a methyl definitely did not go as planned. But, it was just that, an experiment; and I've had plenty of success with the milder PHs, so the way I look at it, why not just stick with what works. Oh well.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's your call but I don't think you would see sides after 2 or 3 days man, seems kinda quick, especially for those low doses. If you started at like 50-60 mg a day then maybe, even then I'd think it would take more than a few days. But everyone responds differently, could be it doesn't agree with you.

Afterthought:
    Are you positive that what you were taking was epistane?
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    It's your call but I don't think you would see sides after 2 or 3 days man, seems kinda quick, especially for those low doses. If you started at like 50-60 mg a day then maybe, even then I'd think it would take more than a few days. But everyone responds differently, could be it doesn't agree with you.

Afterthought:
    Are you positive that what you were taking was epistane?
    I thought surely there wouldn't be any significant sides so soon and at such a low dose either, that's what puzzled me so much.

Also, it damn well better be epistane. The product is Vital Labs EPI 2A3A (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 10mg). I researched it, and there were a decent amount of positive reviews. I'd be pissed if it wasn't legit. The whole thing really has me perplexed, I've supplemented with a variety of products, never felt anything like that...

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you're worried about it, I'll gladly send you a bottle of Epi to see if the problem persists.

We never carried Vital Labs...I can't remember why I turned their line down though.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    Yeah, but what would that "feel" like? I mean, would it cause anxiety type effects? And so early, and at such a low dose? I don't know. My first experiment with a methyl definitely did not go as planned. But, it was just that, an experiment; and I've had plenty of success with the milder PHs, so the way I look at it, why not just stick with what works. Oh well.
    It would feel like exactly what you're saying you feel. Panic attacks and anxiety issues are a sign of an over worked liver. Do some googling. The fact that it's happening soon after you dose is telling. People don't realize how hard those methyls are on your gut. And seeing as it's not a listed side effect of that hormone, it's really one of the only things left.

Are you having any sleep issues?

I've had an over taxed liver before from taking too many supps and not enough water and healthy food. I would get panic attacks after taking the supps and my sleep was shit. I cut out all supps, got on a schedule with my water intake and the problem stopped after two days. Just sayin.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-04-2014 at 03:10 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It would feel like exactly what you're saying you feel. Panic attacks and anxiety issues are a sign of an over worked liver. Do some googling. The fact that it's happening soon after you dose is telling. People don't realize how hard those methyls are on your gut. And seeing as it's not a listed side effect of that hormone, it's really one of the only things left.

Are you having any sleep issues?

I've had an over taxed liver before from taking too many supps and not enough water and healthy food. I would get panic attacks after taking the supps and my sleep was shit. I cut out all supps, got on a schedule with my water intake and the problem stopped after two days. Just sayin.
    Wow, that's interesting, I had no idea. And yes, actually, about the sleep thing. I started having trouble falling/staying asleep after about a week of the epi. I have to say, I'm becoming more and more turned off by the whole methyl options... I think I will stick to the non-methyls that always seemed to work just fine for me. If I try anything different in the future it will likely be transdermals. Some of Olympus Labs look interesting.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMLs Epi Andro RX is a fun run and not taxing at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    IMLs Epi Andro RX is a fun run and not taxing at all.
    Yeah, I'm definitely going to have to check out the IML products, those look promising. I'm finishing my last five weeks of this Dermacrine run with some of my Ultra-Stano I picked up. Running it at 750 mg/day; anxious to see how it turns out. Trying to make the best out of whats left of this broken cycle, Derm's kicked in real good now though, libidos gone crazy lol.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I wish Derm didn't make me hella anxious....The first couple days on it for me are awesome. All down hill from there.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"