User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to decide if I should possibly consider giving a pulse cycle a shot next time. I thought about maybe pulsing the rest of this cycle, but I'd rather give the Ultra-Stano a go and possibly revisit the idea maybe next spring/summer.

I'm curious as to what experienced epistane guys have returneed with pulsing vs. regular cycle for epistane. Maybe the weird sides I was experiencing wouldn't be as pronounced if I were to try pulsing the epi at around 20-30 mg on workout days only. I just don't know if any of the positive effects would be there either. Otherwise I don't know what the hell to do with the remaining 99 caps I have.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I registered after seeing this thread. I recently bought Vital Labs Epi and experienced a wired feeling after taking it. After taking a pill at 9pm and not getting to sleep until 4am I stopped taking it. I've taken most popular oral aas at one time or another and never experienced anything like that so I don't know what the deal is with this compound. I'd suggest just moving on at this point.