User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going with epistane

So I think I'm going to give epistane a try later this fall, stacked with dermacrine. I've read repeated great raves about this stack and been wanting to try it for a while. Been going with a keto style diet and seeing great results, want to give it a while longer then go for a solid recomp with this cycle in another month or two. Thing is I've only ever used DHEA based products (for the last 3-4 years) so this is a significant choice to me. Just looking for a little input and general advice from others' experiences regarding epi:

Some questions I can think of:

As far as brand, IBE vs RPN, or other? Cycle length and dose? (I'm thinking 20/30/40/40 or something similar, maybe extend to five weeks) Thoughts on pulsing? OTC PCT enough? Any other pointers?

Stats:

32 yo, 6'00", 197 lbs, ~12% bf

Thanks for any input!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    So I think I'm going to give epistane a try later this fall, stacked with dermacrine. I've read repeated great raves about this stack and been wanting to try it for a while. Been going with a keto style diet and seeing great results, want to give it a while longer then go for a solid recomp with this cycle in another month or two. Thing is I've only ever used DHEA based products (for the last 3-4 years) so this is a significant choice to me. Just looking for a little input and general advice from others' experiences regarding epi:

Some questions I can think of:

As far as brand, IBE vs RPN, or other? Cycle length and dose? (I'm thinking 20/30/40/40 or something similar, maybe extend to five weeks) Thoughts on pulsing? OTC PCT enough? Any other pointers?

Stats:

32 yo, 6'00", 197 lbs, ~12% bf

Thanks for any input!
    I felt great on this combo. Libido was insane. Only cycle that ever felt better was trestolone.

I used RPN Havoc, for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I felt great on this combo. Libido was insane. Only cycle that ever felt better was trestolone.

I used RPN Havoc, for what it's worth.
    I was leaning towards Havoc, there seems to be quite a bit of positive feedback about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also looking for suggestions for cycle support as well. This will be my first time taking a methyl, so that part is a bit new for me. Plan is to run derm for about 8 weeks for the duration, start lver support supp two weeks prior to beginning epi, and finish the last 4-5 weeks with the epi cycle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also looking for suggestions for cycle support as well. This will be my first time taking a methyl, so that part is a bit new for me. Plan is to run derm for about 8 weeks for the duration, start lver support supp two weeks prior to beginning epi, and finish the last 4-5 weeks with the epi cycle.
    Aegis is the gold standard of liver protection, and you don't need to pre-condition with it. If you're going to go with high doses of milk thistle, I strongly advise a two-week loading period before you begin your cycle.

I ran hawthorn berry for BP, knowing Epi can spike BP. But you must also pre-load hawthorn for a couple weeks because it causes BP spikes before it starts lowering it. Other than that I took fish oil in fear of dry joints from the Epi, but the pregenolone in the Dermacrine probably took care of that problem on its own. Still, I like daily fish oil therapy because it helps with lipid protection.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the price, there's no reason to use Havoc anymore...RPN no longer makes it and now it's more expensive than plenty of great brands.

IMO: Epi-Strong by MR Supps is the best deal on EPI (with the promo we're currently running this week, it's an even better deal).

for cycle support I recommend you look at Damage Control by LGI
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    For the price, there's no reason to use Havoc anymore...RPN no longer makes it and now it's more expensive than plenty of great brands.

IMO: Epi-Strong by MR Supps is the best deal on EPI (with the promo we're currently running this week, it's an even better deal).

for cycle support I recommend you look at Damage Control by LGI
    That shows you how long it's been since I ran it. I presumed Havoc was still on the market and reasonable. It was cheap when I bought it, but again, we're talking about almost four years ago now.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    That shows you how long it's been since I ran it. I presumed Havoc was still on the market and reasonable. It was cheap when I bought it, but again, we're talking about almost four years ago now.
    Yeah, I was bummed when Matt was forced to close RPN. there's someone licensing havoc now, but it's the same bottle as when RPN ... I can guess who's making it now, but I haven't bothered to confirm.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey thanks guys; can always count on this forum for good advice! Any suggestions on a good OTC PCT? There's a lot out there that seem pretty solid. Not sure how much shutdown can be expected from a derm/epi cycle. I always liked PP's TRS when it was available, recently Forerunner's Reboot has been my staple, just wasn't sure if it would be enough. I know a SERM is the most recommended route, but I have to keep it OTC.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey thanks guys; can always count on this forum for good advice! Any suggestions on a good OTC PCT? There's a lot out there that seem pretty solid. Not sure how much shutdown can be expected from a derm/epi cycle. I always liked PP's TRS when it was available, recently Forerunner's Reboot has been my staple, just wasn't sure if it would be enough. I know a SERM is the most recommended route, but I have to keep it OTC.
    I'd tell you "PCT" by Prescription Nutrition, but it looks like they just shut down. Unless Wesley at Gym-n-Tonic stocks it, you might be SOL. Personally I would never run Epistaine without a SERM for PCT. It shut me down HARD. I didn't use a SERM at the time, just PP's TRS and my libido was non-existent for about two weeks after cessation. I had terrible erectile issues during this time.

Keep in mind that SERMS might be "by prescription" but they are NOT controlled substances and can be legally possessed in most locales. I order pharmaceutical grade online and it's 100% legal.