User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not just do entirely in the glute/quad?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: When to PCT after frontloading test e

Quote Originally Posted by JD70 View Post
    I did 200 in my glute, 300 in left shoulder, and 500 in rt shoulder (last one not smart but I initially thought shoulders were less sensitive). Now I've got 3 bad places. If you do the same thing and expect different results...
    I see. 400mg/ml would hurt. I thought it was regular dosed gear haha.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 JD70's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I did it there 1st and had the worst problem. A huge lump came up along with some real pain. Its starting to go away now, I did it Friday. Pretty sure I wasn't near deep enough (1" needle and not all the way in). My friend says I need to cut it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man I did it there 1st and had the worst problem. A huge lump came up along with some real pain. Its starting to go away now, I did it Friday. Pretty sure I wasn't near deep enough (1" needle and not all the way in). My friend says I need to cut it.
    I mean glute, not quad

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 3rd person that I see complaining because of a 400mg test e. Maybe be a little less creative and hit 250 every time
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When to PCT after frontloading test e

Cut it down with more oil to thin it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Cut it down with more oil to thin it.
    It looks like I'm gonna have to try that. To keep it simple I'd like to draw the original gear into the pin (say 0.6cc for 250mg), and then draw 0.4cc grapeseed oil into the same pin. Would it mix/dissolve in it good? And where can I find sterile filtered gso in a vial suitable to draw from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (I have looked, but just started last night)

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus how about just going 250mg per Ml, M/W/F lol. It's your first time pinning and you went high concentration on your ass lol. Rookie move mayne!
    Regardless it's gonna hurt, always hurts the first few weeks, even with 200-250mg concentrations. But normally by the 3-5th pin in any muscle group it subsides. I never even feel test alone when I would pin it after a certain point. Just the other compound(s). It goes away man, try not to worry lol. Keep going, don't let a little pain stop you. I tried Hulk Labs testotren, 300mg test e with 250mg tren e per ML. Literally rendered my leg immobile and had a humongous swell. Test soreness is probably just from virgin muscle bronanny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Jesus how about just going 250mg per Ml, M/W/F lol. It's your first time pinning and you went high concentration on your ass lol. Rookie move mayne!
    Regardless it's gonna hurt, always hurts the first few weeks, even with 200-250mg concentrations. But normally by the 3-5th pin in any muscle group it subsides. I never even feel test alone when I would pin it after a certain point. Just the other compound(s). It goes away man, try not to worry lol. Keep going, don't let a little pain stop you. I tried Hulk Labs testotren, 300mg test e with 250mg tren e per ML. Literally rendered my leg immobile and had a humongous swell. Test soreness is probably just from virgin muscle bronanny
    Man you're right on, many rookie mistakes! but I was frontloading...doesn't matter now I had to quit but will give it another go in mid November. Will cut it too, 250mg per cc and do 2x/week (500 total/wk), along with my dbol. That dbol was making me feel really good in just a few days. I have enough to do dbol weeks 1-5, test e 1-12, anavar 10-14. If the pip will go down (substantially) then it should be great. You guys are awesome to help a brother, thanks!