User Tag List

Thread: Cycle question

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cycle question

Thinking of doing a cycle. What's your prospective thoughts on a trest and Mast cycle? Trest for sex drive incase I'm in the minority that gets the decrease libido from it. But also for the estrogen agonist effects I think it's has if that was the right word to use. I'd be running exem at like 10mg ed. Don't know whether to use Ace or Dec, really don't wanna be a pin cushion. But i know I'd get more bang for my buck with Ace. If Dec I'd probably run 3-450mg a week with 250-300mg of mast. If ace, prob 50-75MG EOD.
    Any thoughts? With a tbol kicker, don't feel like adding a compound that could potentially make my estrogen sides worse lol...like dbol..which I reallllly wanna run.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    imo you will need more than 10mg exem with trest.
    i personally would use ace unless you don't mind waiting a month or more for it to start kicking in.
    if ace 75mg ED would be what i'd recommend.
    Tbol kicker sounds awesome!!!
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was either Var or Tbol. I heard tbol is way better for the purpose I want. So gonna try it out. I'll bump it to like 15mg ED on the Exem. 75mg everyday, hell no, no for my first run lol xD. 75 eod is much more reasonable to me lol 520mg of Trest a week seems like a high dose...for a first timer lol..but i like the enthusiasm!