Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Prescription Nutrition ALTERNATIVE LINE of PROTEIN and PRODUCTS~

So a quick heads up for everyone.

This is the game plan for now. I am in discussion with MikeRX's family about helping run Prescription Nutrition. This is going to take several weeks to get up and running, but if/when it happens I will post up.

This is 1000% the goal. I will have to train the staff on all aspects so it is going to take some time. But it is in the WORKS. 100%

Mike trust's me to take care of all of his customers in the meantime, and the #1 priority is you guys. I have personally chosen a line that I used previously with all my clients and customers. It is known as

Muscle Feast Products

BUY PRODUCTS HERE (CLICK LINK)

PROTEIN- Powders and Shakes - GymNTonic.com

They have EXCELLENT PRODUCT QUALITY and just as many supplements as PN did minus the ProHormones. You can get them on discount at GYMnTONIC Supplements. They have alot less flavors, but truth be told, the quality is AMAZING, in fact they purchased some of their ingredients from PN, so this is a good thing.

This is not a random choice on my end, so feel free to trust that I would only use the best with my existing customers and clients.

As soon as I have an update on Prescription Nutrition I will let you know. I do know that there are alot of products on hand at the company and the ProHormones, I am going to do a mass sale to get rid of them, since I do personally believe PH's are going to be banned ANY DAY now..

Even if I am wrong, legally it is choice I personally wish to avoid (selling PH's) as the shit is hitting the fan.

Thank you guys for your continued support and Trust

-Wesley
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 09-30-2014 at 10:32 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP