User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Prescription Nutrition ALTERNATIVE LINE of PROTEIN and PRODUCTS~

So a quick heads up for everyone.

This is the game plan for now. I am in discussion with MikeRX's family about helping run Prescription Nutrition. This is going to take several weeks to get up and running, but if/when it happens I will post up.

This is 1000% the goal. I will have to train the staff on all aspects so it is going to take some time. But it is in the WORKS. 100%

Mike trust's me to take care of all of his customers in the meantime, and the #1 priority is you guys. I have personally chosen a line that I used previously with all my clients and customers. It is known as

Muscle Feast Products

BUY PRODUCTS HERE (CLICK LINK)

PROTEIN- Powders and Shakes - GymNTonic.com

They have EXCELLENT PRODUCT QUALITY and just as many supplements as PN did minus the ProHormones. You can get them on discount at GYMnTONIC Supplements. They have alot less flavors, but truth be told, the quality is AMAZING, in fact they purchased some of their ingredients from PN, so this is a good thing.

This is not a random choice on my end, so feel free to trust that I would only use the best with my existing customers and clients.

As soon as I have an update on Prescription Nutrition I will let you know. I do know that there are alot of products on hand at the company and the ProHormones, I am going to do a mass sale to get rid of them, since I do personally believe PH's are going to be banned ANY DAY now..

Even if I am wrong, legally it is choice I personally wish to avoid (selling PH's) as the shit is hitting the fan.

Thank you guys for your continued support and Trust

-Wesley
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 09-30-2014 at 10:32 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't overwhelm your staff like that. You can just hire me, and I'll move a few hours up to Connecticut. I lived in Hartford for a little. I'm tired of my current employment anyway.

Do I get to eat as much protein as I want off the asembly line?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL at Grape Ape..ur awesome man..would love to have you as a staff if I was able to do that!!

Update you guys :

1) Mike sends his regards to this forum and everyone here, he wishes the best to everyone.

2) I have legal ability to sell some PN PH's, so we are going to sell of the rest in a very short period of time. You may see them at GnT or SoCal in the very near future. I am personally assuming the ban is on the way, so these will not be reproduced at this time..rather selling them off and they will not be back.

On that note, I do believe TREST is on that list..but don't quote me. Those will be first come first serve.

3) If you have placed an order via RXWHEY.com and you still want it and have not disputed it with CC, please post in the body of this thread that you want ur order. I am working to get orders filled that go back to last month on the 19th..please be patient, but we can do ORDERS or MONEY BACK. I need to know.

Please don't PM me regarding PN. I am getting 3-500 messages per day in the forms of emails, texts, and msgs in general. I cannot possibly keep up with them. I apologize. I really need to only respond to the URGENT msgs, so I am not ignoring anyone. I will respond to them all eventually. I apologize but I am juggling more then humanly possible at this time.

I will be going to PA most likely and helping re-establish PN. There is a huge amount of product on hand but labels, etc are sparingly. I helped work on RXwhey.com tonight and although it is down we are prepping it for a return.

Please bare with me/us. Trust me I want PN back 10000000% myself. I have about 4lbs of BB muffin problend that I am now eating sparingly (and nope not for sale LOL)

So this is a positive update.

If I haven't responded to a PM please bare with me I am NEVER ignoring my SS family.

TY guys
    -wesley

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update Wes.

Let us know if you need help with anything. It's pretty clear we're all huge fans of you, Mike, Prescription Nutrition and Gym n Tonic, so we're here to help. I could drive to Pittsburgh for a weekend if need be haha

Hope you're not too stressed out over there bud and I hope Mike and his family are fairing well.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all your hard work Wesley!! We all really appreciate it and tell Mike we all hope things are going better for him!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pass on the word and will keep you guys updated. SS is a priority for a fact. If I need help, SS is the first place I will ask..once I get a bit more info I will update you guys and see where we are at for a fact.

I may have to put Blueberry muffin out of stock and hoarde it all..(kidding) and no worries, I will do EVERYTHING I can to help Mike, his family get PN up and running. It is too good of a company and I know you guys have all of our backs, as we do yours. Thank you for the kind words BBG and SOMM and everyone else.

Will get to more PM's in the am!! TY and gnite

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn I should come to the forum more often because if I did I wouldn't have bought five pounds of protein. Consider my payment part of the legal funds

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    Damn I should come to the forum more often because if I did I wouldn't have bought five pounds of protein. Consider my payment part of the legal funds
    MacDon, no worries, ALL orders will be filled or money returned..Did you want cash back or your protein, please post up and Ill see to it that it happens!! Thank you for being patient, this situation is something I have never dealt with, nor most members. Everyone has been awesome. Not one person has questioned the time frame or money, etc..

Which shows how stand up RX Mike has been for a long time as well as the members here. Still can never say enough good things about this forum and it's members!
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll take my order when ever it's possible. Having had a little trouble recently myself, I can understand what he is going through and he has my full support... Even if I'm just some random dude on the internet.
    Last edited by Macdon1588; 10-08-2014 at 08:20 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to PA to help out with PN? Sounds like a road trip for me, lemme know if you need some help!
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!