User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILL_I_AM View Post
    Maybe you are referring to a different ReBoot. The one I will be administering as my PCT is from ForeRunner Labs. It does not have DAA in it. The ingredients for this ReBoot are as follows:
    Indole-3-Carbinol
    Androst-3,5-dien-7, 17-dione
    3beta-androst-5-ene-7
    Calcium Lactate
    L-cystine
    Theanine

It is good for estrogen control but it lacks a solid testosterone booster. So the DAA will be used along with it to help level out natural test as well as the Resveratrol playing assistance for testosterone as well.
    The latest version of re-boot, as sold over at Nutraplanet, contains DAA, as noted below. This is a copy/paste of the Supplement Facts:

Estrocide Complex™

225mg

Indole-3-carbinol (I3C)

Androst-3,5-dien-7, 17-dione

Cortisolvent™ 100mg **

3beta-acetoxy-androst-5-ene-7,17-dione

3-beta-7-alpha-dihydroxy-5-androstene-17-one

Testosterone Elevator™ 3g **
    D-Aspartic Acid

Immuno Support-X™ 980mg **
    L-cystine
    Theanine

Here's the direct link: Forerunner Labs ReBoot (168 capsules): Discount ReBoot Supplements

Maybe this is a new formula.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 WILL_I_AM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang yeah that's the new one, that looks a lot better. This ReBoot I have was given to me and it has Calcium Lactate for it Testosterone. Not exactly a solid foundation for testosterone, so I'm adding the DAA at 3g per day probably pre workout. I'd like to get my hands on that ReBoot though, you say it's a new formula perhaps?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILL_I_AM View Post
    Dang yeah that's the new one, that looks a lot better. This ReBoot I have was given to me and it has Calcium Lactate for it Testosterone. Not exactly a solid foundation for testosterone, so I'm adding the DAA at 3g per day probably pre workout. I'd like to get my hands on that ReBoot though, you say it's a new formula perhaps?
    I'm thinking it must be. And I agree with your logic in adding DAA. I would ask you, though, have you tried DAA before? Reason I ask is because it is especially hard on the lower GI tract. A lot of us here and on the Primordial Performance forum board that preceded this forum experienced terrible diarrhea on plain DAA.

The only two forms of DAA my gut can stand are DAA Calcium Chelate (active DAA in Testforce 2 product by E-Pharm) and N-methyl DAA in iForce's Intimidate or Intimidate SRT.

I pee out my ass if I take plain DAA. Something to watch for. But if you can tolerate it, great. That'll save you cash over a fancier formula.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AMS Anabolic Growth Kit - 8 Week Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I'm thinking it must be. And I agree with your logic in adding DAA. I would ask you, though, have you tried DAA before? Reason I ask is because it is especially hard on the lower GI tract. A lot of us here and on the Primordial Performance forum board that preceded this forum experienced terrible diarrhea on plain DAA.

The only two forms of DAA my gut can stand are DAA Calcium Chelate (active DAA in Testforce 2 product by E-Pharm) and N-methyl DAA in iForce's Intimidate or Intimidate SRT.

I pee out my ass if I take plain DAA. Something to watch for. But if you can tolerate it, great. That'll save you cash over a fancier formula.
    I have tried DAA before In powder form and I agree it does cause some runny stool! That's why I will likely be switching and taking DPol by Purus Labs instead. I have taken it before and not had any issues.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you really want to go the route of DAA, I strongly recommend Intimidate SRT by iForce. I've tried a lot of DAA supplements and it's by far the best -- almost feels like a PH. Don't wanna sway you away from what you're set on, but I really love Intimidate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AMS Anabolic Growth Kit - 8 Week Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    If you really want to go the route of DAA, I strongly recommend Intimidate SRT by iForce. I've tried a lot of DAA supplements and it's by far the best -- almost feels like a PH. Don't wanna sway you away from what you're set on, but I really love Intimidate.
    I'll look into that actually. I've taken Reversitol V2 by them before and loved it. Would you suggest I take it along with reboot or as a standalone pct? I don't know what is in it or anything but I am about to do some research!

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually the latest version has Calcium Lactate. They had to remove DAA due to some patent issues apparently..
    Yeah I agree with adding something like the Intimidate mentioned and/or Viron (Long Jack/boron) along with the Reboot.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might not be able to back this up with references right at this moment, but if I remember correctly, several papers discard the idea that daa is effective in affecting testosterone levels in any other way than maybe temporarily while daa is in your system.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)