Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 WILL_I_AM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AMS Anabolic Growth Kit - 8 Week Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    Great progress man. Even your 1 month progress pic shows obvious changes. Sounds like you had a great cycle, now it's time to keep dem gains you made while recovering. Keep it up!
    Thanks bro! Got any tips for keeping the gains post cycle such as diet, supplements, workout routine, etc.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Week Seven: This week was full of weight lifting improvements. I'm seeing a big change in strength and exercise intensity as well as endurance. I am still experiencing plenty of weight room gains and seeing size differentials also. I haven't measured myself since week 2 or 3, but I can tell just by looking that my biceps and calves and chest have grown for the better! By "grown for the better" I mean they have increased in size and fullness that I can tell is muscle and minimal water weight or fat from the lean bulk. On the lean bulk, fat and water weight should not have accumulated much anyway.

Diet: The diet might have failed a tiny bit this week. I ate very lean and very clean but there were 2 days earlier in the week that I was unable to get in the caloric intake I was hoping for. On Wednesday and Thursday I was limited on meal time and had to replace 2 or 3 meals both days with a protein shake. Diet is a huge importance in maintaining gains and promoting more growth, I'm just hoping that I can pick it back up and hold steady throughout my PCT so I do not lose my hard earned muscle.

Workouts: As I had mentioned, the weight room is my area of best gains. I am repping weight on my bench press that even I, myself am shocked with! It seems like almost everyday when I hit the gym, the lifts have become that much easier than before. The best thing is, I can lift heavier weight than usual without getting out of proper form like I used to when repping heavy. This is an area I really hope to maintain post cycle. Strength is a huge importance to me and my goals.

Overall: This has been an amazing week, just as the previous weeks had been. However, I did experience a small amount of lathargy. It has been a stressful week I admit, but I still seemed a little more sluggish than usual even on the non-stressful days. Some sides are expected with hormone use and I am not disappointed even if sides like this did occur. I am pleased with my gains and blessed on the fact I was able to go the first 6 weeks of the cycle with no issues at all. I'm up the same weight, staying steady around 196-198lbs, and hoping to hit 200 before the cycle is over!! Wish me luck and thanks for following!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILL_I_AM View Post
    Thanks bro! Got any tips for keeping the gains post cycle such as diet, supplements, workout routine, etc.?
    Hey sorry I took so long to get back to ya. As far as keeping gains, you of course want to recover from any suppression as quickly as possible. Your run wasn't overly long and I imagine is not super suppressive, and with you being 23 years old I bet you recover pretty easily.

I know what works for me when coming off-cycle, doesn't necessarily mean it is right for you, but you can get an idea from what I do.

I tend to keep my calories on the high side in pct, especially peri-workout. The idea is to keep catabolism at bay. I find manipulating insulin with high carbs and maybe a gda can help a lot. Diet is still most important when keeping muscle gains.

Supplement-wise I usually throw in some natty anabolics like follidrone, trib alatus, ashwagandha, forskolin, good pump product. I try to cover the bases: protein synthesis, raise/enhance natural hormones, keep cortisol in check, I also like to keep estrogen low. Stims can help with any low energy you may experience.

I don't change my workouts much going into pct. If anything I may not workout quite as often, simply because my recovery is no longer supercharged. But I keep intensity and volume just as high if possible.

You are doing great though man, I bet you have no problem retaining most of them gainz. Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Week Eight: Well here it is, my final review while on cycle. I will be continuing to review during my PCT as well though! This week was tough, I came down with a little case of strep throat that kind of slowed my diet and my lifts. I never missed a day of lifting, they were just less intense than usual. Felt fatigued this week. Unfortunately, I do not know if the increased fatigue was due to the cycle or the illness. I'm expecting together they made the fatigue worse. Either way, the week was still good and the cycle was great!!! Can't say anything bad about the past 2 months, no side effects were bad enough to make me regret the cycle and I'll definitely be running it again!

Diet: The diet was slow, certain foods were really tough to eat because the strep really gave some issues. So I kept a protein shakes high and ate lots of soft foods and soups, did the best I could and made sure to never miss a meal or let my macros suffer to much. Still ate lean, even though most soups were higher in sodium than I'd like, I tried to limit junk foods and stay on my dicipline. Calories probably never got below 2500 in a day this week.

Workouts: Still had some great lifts but with my illness my body was fatigued and weakened a little easier. The strep throat made my workout intensity suffer a little and also kind of killed my drive. Regardless of the sickness I still stayed dedicated and hit the gym with everything I had. No maxing this week because I figured with being sick I'd be weaker than normal, perhaps I'll max next week during the first few days of my PCT.

Overall: Can't say much about this cycle except that you should definitely give it a try! For a Non-Methyl and safe prohormone cycle you can't hardly beat the results. I'm completely satisfied with what my gains were and loved seeing a transformation without the worry of severe side effects at any point. Well done Advanced Muscle Science on a solid product!! Can't wait to see how the PCT goes and see what I retain post cycle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AMS Anabolic Growth Kit - 8 Week Cycle

And also, here is my 2 month transformation picture that I had said I would post. Same position, same spot, same shorts! Not a thing has changed except my body! Cut up a little bit more this month on the lean bulk, I finished today at 196.6lbs. Awesome cycle, I'm bigger, more defined, and more than satisfied with my cycle. Now comes the toughest part, the PCT!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first week of my PCT has went really well. Body is feeling and working just as it should. My lifts are great, still plenty of aggression, maybe a little less but not much. My diet is spot on and I'm keeping my calories high. Taking 2 mass gainers (Rivalus Clean Gainer) per day on top of my real food intake. Haven't seen a consistent weight change since last sunday, just a little fluctuation up and down by maybe a pound or two. I think the first week went well and I'm hoping to keep at least half of what I gained on cycle. Although keeping more than half would be ideal!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PCT is rocking on right now! Side effect free and fatigue is not even an issue. My joints are actually feeling better and I'm keeping my strength. My drive and focus may be a little less intense than when I was on cycle, but nevertheless I am still killing it in the weight room. I'm down 3lbs consistently from what I was while on cycle and am satisfied with what I've kept so far, hopefully I can keep what I'm at now. Diet has been great and on point! I'm slamming high and healthy calories while keeping my protein up and getting carbs morning and post workout. Trying to watch the sugars and keep my diet as lean and clean as possible while still retaining my muscle. Week 3 started today, hope all goes well!
    Last edited by WILL_I_AM; 12-01-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Week went fast it seemed like. Finishing up finals and studying like a mad man! Still found my time to hit the gym and diet, didn't miss a meal or workout. I found myself pretty amped to workout everyday and seemed like my strength may actually still be increasing if that's possible on PCT!? I was repping a little easier than usual with weight I was using on cycle. All-in-all I honestly feel stronger and can tell my libido hasn't suffered at all. Fatigue is not an issue and my joints feel pretty decent right now as well. One of the better PCT's I've had to this date. S/O to forerunner labs for a great OTC post cycle that's actually worked for me! With the addition of DAA I can't complain about anything so far. Whether I am using a SERM or not, this may become a staple in my PCT! 1 week left, then I'll post some progress pics to show my gains and overall composition for the final results of the cycle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PCT is all finished up now and I have to say, this week went just as good as any of the others. Fatigue is non existent and libido is through the roof! (Part of being young I suppose) My lifts are kicking @$$ right now and I'm lifting the same as I was on cycle, and some days heavier actually. The cycle was amazing and I'm giving the entire 3 months a 9/10. I'm not sure what I'd ever consider a perfect 10/10, but I haven't found it yet. I'd definitely recommend this to a newish user or somebody who wants to keep side effects to a minimum. Thanks for following along and until the next cycle - Happy Gains!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AMS Anabolic Growth Kit - 8 Week Cycle

As promised, here are the final results!