User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 WILL_I_AM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AMS Anabolic Growth Kit - 8 Week Cycle

Going into this cycle my intent is to carry out a leaner bulk. I will be lifting 6 days per week with cardio being involved in no more than 15 minutes per day. I will rely on my diet and consistent exercise to keep me lean during this 8 week cycle. I am currently 186lbs and hoping to post numbers somewhere near 195-200lbs towards the end of this cycle with minimal fat gain! I will be updating every Sunday, as Sunday being my off day I can further review on my week and workouts I had done while giving you an idea on any weight changes and increases in strength as well. Again, I probably wont include daily reviews, just highlight any important changes I undergo during cycle or through my PCT on a weekly basis.

Cycle:
    1-AD 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
    Deca 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
    4-AD 0/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

Additional Supplements:
    Amino Linx
    Dark Matter
    Whey Protein
    Vitargo Carb Complex
    OptiMen Multi
    Fish Oil
    Glucosamine
    Taurine
    Melatonin
    Cycle Support 2.0

PCT:
    FRL Reboot
    AiSports DAA Powder
    Green Tea Extract
    Trans-Resveratrol

I began my cycle on 9/22/2014 and will be posting my first months review on 10/22/2014 and my second months review on 11/21/2014. This is set to be a 2 month cycle if all goes as planned, any changes to this will be posted onto the log! Quick thanks to Advanced Muscle Science for giving me this opportunity to receive and review their products.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILL_I_AM View Post
    Going into this cycle my intent is to carry out a leaner bulk. I will be lifting 6 days per week with cardio being involved in no more than 15 minutes per day. I will rely on my diet and consistent exercise to keep me lean during this 8 week cycle. I am currently 186lbs and hoping to post numbers somewhere near 195-200lbs towards the end of this cycle with minimal fat gain! I will be updating every Sunday, as Sunday being my off day I can further review on my week and workouts I had done while giving you an idea on any weight changes and increases in strength as well. Again, I probably wont include daily reviews, just highlight any important changes I undergo during cycle or through my PCT on a weekly basis.

Cycle:
    1-AD 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
    Deca 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
    4-AD 0/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

Additional Supplements:
    Amino Linx
    Dark Matter
    Whey Protein
    Vitargo Carb Complex
    OptiMen Multi
    Fish Oil
    Glucosamine
    Taurine
    Melatonin
    Cycle Support 2.0

PCT:
    FRL Reboot
    AiSports DAA Powder
    Green Tea Extract
    Trans-Resveratrol

I began my cycle on 9/22/2014 and will be posting my first months review on 10/22/2014 and my second months review on 11/21/2014. This is set to be a 2 month cycle if all goes as planned, any changes to this will be posted onto the log! Quick thanks to Advanced Muscle Science for giving me this opportunity to receive and review their products.
    I will warn you, 1-Andro will, in most users, cause lethargy and a loss in libido that even Dermacrine, 4ad or even another more testosterone-like compound can't even combat. See this thread here where others back me up in my claim:

1-Dhea (ethenate)

Any time I've ever taken a product with 1-DHEA/1-androsterone, with the exception being a topical run of 1-T by Primordial Performance, the lethargy and loss of libido has been severe. And with DecaVol being a libido-negative product that can elevate prolactin levels (target hormone is nandrolone), you're facing a double whammy that I don't think that 4ad will fix.

I'm not trying to discourage you. Just trying to prepare you for what you will most likely be in for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate your concern and advice. However, I have taken AMS products before and have ran their 1 Andro twice in the past and have not experienced the lethargy. I feel like at 23 years old it would be hard to kill my libido and energy.... especially my libido

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol just wait

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate your concern and advice. However, I have taken AMS products before and have ran their 1 Andro twice in the past and have not experienced the lethargy. I feel like at 23 years old it would be hard to kill my libido and energy.... especially my libido
    It's rare that someone isn't affected by it, but entirely possible because everyone is different. Tren usually kills libido and gives moodswings, for example, but I have a close friend who claims his libido goes up, and he's super nice on it, nicer than usual. Most of the time he's a dickhead when he isn't on something, LOL.

Age is likely not a factor for why you aren't affected energy-wise. I was only a couple of years older than you with plenty of energy when I took a very bio-available source of 1-DHEA and it killed my energy and my libido. Hormones can be a very powerful thing, especially when they shut down your natural test production, albeit temporarily.

Have you run the DecaVol before? If it's bioavailable and converts to the target hormone of nandrolone like it's supposed to, you might be wise to find an anti-prolactin to run with it. Then again, you might be fine. Everybody's different.

I have my own opinions about the AMS RD and RDe tabs, presuming that's what you're running. I ran them twice and I can't really say as though they did a whole lot for me. Same with their sister Company Forerunner's 5-Alpha Test RDe tabs.

Forerunner's gelcaps with the oil-based delivery system are much better, but also more expensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AMS Anabolic Growth Kit - 8 Week Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    It's rare that someone isn't affected by it, but entirely possible because everyone is different. Tren usually kills libido and gives moodswings, for example, but I have a close friend who claims his libido goes up, and he's super nice on it, nicer than usual. Most of the time he's a dickhead when he isn't on something, LOL.

Age is likely not a factor for why you aren't affected energy-wise. I was only a couple of years older than you with plenty of energy when I took a very bio-available source of 1-DHEA and it killed my energy and my libido. Hormones can be a very powerful thing, especially when they shut down your natural test production, albeit temporarily.

Have you run the DecaVol before? If it's bioavailable and converts to the target hormone of nandrolone like it's supposed to, you might be wise to find an anti-prolactin to run with it. Then again, you might be fine. Everybody's different.

I have my own opinions about the AMS RD and RDe tabs, presuming that's what you're running. I ran them twice and I can't really say as though they did a whole lot for me. Same with their sister Company Forerunner's 5-Alpha Test RDe tabs.

Forerunner's gelcaps with the oil-based delivery system are much better, but also more expensive.
    This is my first time running the Deca. What would you suggest to combat this? I was wanting to stay away from Nolva / Clomid etc... trying to do a cycle that's not as harsh on the body and I know SERMs bring some cases of serious side effects. I see countless cases of people arguing the use of a SERM and if someone should do it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my first time running the Deca. What would you suggest to combat this? I was wanting to stay away from Nolva / Clomid etc... trying to do a cycle that's not as harsh on the body and I know SERMs bring some cases of serious side effects. I see countless cases of people arguing the use of a SERM and if someone should do it.
    The anti-prolactin would be used on cycle, as opposed to AFTER the cycle. You want to deal with the possibility of elevated prolactin from the beginning. And again, this is a problem that might or might not happen, but the target hormone of DecaVol (norDHEA) is nandrolone (nortestosterone). Google the term "Deca Dick" and you'll get a better picture of what nandrolone users often get plagued with.

I'd recommend Prolactrone by Black Lion. I tried it and found it to be incredibly effective. There is a similar product called Dopadex but I didn't feel like it did squat when I used it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more thing, I noticed in your plans for PCT you have Re-Boot and DAA. Since Re-Boot has 3,000mg of DAA, you wouldn't have a need for additional DAA. And don't forget to add Vitamin D3. D3 is a secosteroid hormone and is essential to helping your testosterone production. I'd probably run around 5,000 IUs per day of good D3 as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you are referring to a different ReBoot. The one I will be administering as my PCT is from ForeRunner Labs. It does not have DAA in it. The ingredients for this ReBoot are as follows:
    Indole-3-Carbinol
    Androst-3,5-dien-7, 17-dione
    3beta-androst-5-ene-7
    Calcium Lactate
    L-cystine
    Theanine

It is good for estrogen control but it lacks a solid testosterone booster. So the DAA will be used along with it to help level out natural test as well as the Resveratrol playing assistance for testosterone as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Felt today was note worthy. I was sort of skeptical about doing back today because I had tweaked it a little during a basketball game so I wasn't sure how it would hold up. Started going to work in the gym and ended up going for my record on deadlift before it was all over. I hit a new max with a clean pull on 350, that's 5lbs up just 2 weeks in, I'll take it!