Going into this cycle my intent is to carry out a leaner bulk. I will be lifting 6 days per week with cardio being involved in no more than 15 minutes per day. I will rely on my diet and consistent exercise to keep me lean during this 8 week cycle. I am currently 186lbs and hoping to post numbers somewhere near 195-200lbs towards the end of this cycle with minimal fat gain! I will be updating every Sunday, as Sunday being my off day I can further review on my week and workouts I had done while giving you an idea on any weight changes and increases in strength as well. Again, I probably wont include daily reviews, just highlight any important changes I undergo during cycle or through my PCT on a weekly basis.

Cycle:
1-AD 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
Deca 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
4-AD 0/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

Additional Supplements:
Amino Linx
Dark Matter
Whey Protein
Vitargo Carb Complex
OptiMen Multi
Fish Oil
Glucosamine
Taurine
Melatonin
Cycle Support 2.0

PCT:
FRL Reboot
AiSports DAA Powder
Green Tea Extract
Trans-Resveratrol

I began my cycle on 9/22/2014 and will be posting my first months review on 10/22/2014 and my second months review on 11/21/2014. This is set to be a 2 month cycle if all goes as planned, any changes to this will be posted onto the log! Quick thanks to Advanced Muscle Science for giving me this opportunity to receive and review their products.