Week Three: Heading into this week I was feeling pretty driven knowing my changes should begin showing. Not that I was not driven the previous weeks, I was just a little more excited to start noticing the effects. My body has been looking a little thicker and more filled out, with the combination of high calories and the AMS products its bound to happen. The best thing I'm noticing is that my stomach and arms are starting to not only look thicker but a little more defined. My weight has went up about about 6lbs since week 1, putting me at 191lbs from my previous 184lbs.

Diet: Calorie intake is hanging around the 3200 mark consistently, sometimes more than that depending on if I eat out at all. Meals have been nice and lean with plenty of chicken and turkey (Love a good chef salad). As for the carbs/protein/fat ratio I'm aiming at a 45/35/20 mix to get plenty of my macros from the right sources to build lean muscle and also put on a little something extra for the bulk. My diet is clean and I try to stay away from the idea behind dirty bulks because my core is a difficult area to tone up once it is gone.

Workouts: Everyday in the gym is better than the one before it seems like. I always go in with an intense and energetic focus that drives me through the workout with what seems like no fatigue. My pre workouts are stimulant free so naturally I was worried about my energy and focus for the long days at the gym, but it seems that the 4AD being dosed pre workout plus the 1Andro and Decavol through the day is plenty enough to keep me going. Everyone keeps warning me about the 1Andro and the fatigue it brings with it, but I have yet to experience anything of the sort. As far as I am concerned: with plenty of sleep, drive, and determination I will be able to fight any fatigue that may arise.

Overall: I have to say I am rather pleased with the products this far. I was a bit skeptical at first as to what a stack like this might bring, but I am beginning to really see some good things. Granted its not dramatic gains that will make me the next Mr.O, but I am loving the results and am currently side effect free. Week 4 is about to be underway and I have nothing but positive to report at the moment. I have 5 weeks left on this cycle and I anxiously await what is to come. Hopefully I can avoid shutdown or fatigue like I have heard the horror stories about. I have not ever experienced them in past AMS cycles, but this is the longest one I have done so only time will tell if it is to good to be true. Wish Me Luck!!