User Tag List

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: good watch on aas

Steve Michalik was a known abuser. I've heard his story many times and he waa taking wayyy more than his peers at that time.

I've always said that their are two main factors regarding side effects of AAS: 1) dosage and 2) individual tolerance. Some guys will get away with 300mg/day of anadrol and liver function remains good and enzymes are barely elevated. Anything past 100mg for me and I thought I was going to die from a brain aneurysm from the high bp and headaches that were beyond pain medications ability.

Likewise, one guy will get more results out of 50mg of a compound than another guy gets out of double or triple that dose.
    I believe that Michalik took more than his peers in order to get similar gains to them. And while he did respond, his body was not as resistant to the deluge of compounds.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Steve Michalik was a known abuser. I've heard his story many times and he waa taking wayyy more than his peers at that time.

I've always said that their are two main factors regarding side effects of AAS: 1) dosage and 2) individual tolerance. Some guys will get away with 300mg/day of anadrol and liver function remains good and enzymes are barely elevated. Anything past 100mg for me and I thought I was going to die from a brain aneurysm from the high bp and headaches that were beyond pain medications ability.

Likewise, one guy will get more results out of 50mg of a compound than another guy gets out of double or triple that dose.
    I believe that Michalik took more than his peers in order to get similar gains to them. And while he did respond, his body was not as resistant to the deluge of compounds.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    YES! that guy. fuker enraged me. he went on for years an never went off! of course he has serious issues. he makes it sound like responsible use will fuck your shit up. so not true.