Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mr_math's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    ^ Agreed 100%. Well said.
    Yep copy that..

I think people want to point the blame somewhere and the predetermined notion of aas makes it easy to keep the negative outlook on them. When majority of the people have zero knowledge of aas.

I'm sure dj has a good outlook on that.
    Use code MEM1153 for a discount on your TrueNutrition.com orders.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_math View Post
    Yep copy that..

I think people want to point the blame somewhere and the predetermined notion of aas makes it easy to keep the negative outlook on them. When majority of the people have zero knowledge of aas.

I'm sure dj has a good outlook on that.
    alot of people like to defer responsibility, alot
    'math you must go to the gym alot, i wish i had the time (and its not the fact that i do understand you have a schedule to balance too, and just find time as opposed to my lazy fat ass who wont, and ill be the same fat fuck who asks how you can eat the waffles n fried chicken and stay that way while i eat my 4th salad of the day as recommended by my new, this is the one, diet)....just a smaller example on a smaller scale
    when i worked with older children, the 12-17yr olds, there was alot of 'shit always happens to me it isnt fair', vs imo people who look for trouble will find it

friend of mine, says he hates test cause it makes him aggressive, at anything more than 250mg........ohhh but i know him well, wound super tight, does alot of mma stuff to blow off steam, short fused, hyper to the point it effected school and he never finished, gets frustrated fast if his schedule is slightly changed (off to the gym but wife asks to go get milk first), and so on......yeah its the fkn low dose of testosterone.......iv run tren at reasonable doses and outside the odd lack of patience for something trivial e4d, nada

those steroids are soooo bad, yet do so much good in the hospitals, wow i thought doctors were out for our best health interests (bare with me lol), yet they prescribe stuff like, test, var, deca, even anadrol.....and i doubt theres a tub of cycle support next to the bed

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: good watch on aas

Steve Michalik was a known abuser. I've heard his story many times and he waa taking wayyy more than his peers at that time.

I've always said that their are two main factors regarding side effects of AAS: 1) dosage and 2) individual tolerance. Some guys will get away with 300mg/day of anadrol and liver function remains good and enzymes are barely elevated. Anything past 100mg for me and I thought I was going to die from a brain aneurysm from the high bp and headaches that were beyond pain medications ability.

Likewise, one guy will get more results out of 50mg of a compound than another guy gets out of double or triple that dose.
    I believe that Michalik took more than his peers in order to get similar gains to them. And while he did respond, his body was not as resistant to the deluge of compounds.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    alot of people like to defer responsibility, alot
    'math you must go to the gym alot, i wish i had the time (and its not the fact that i do understand you have a schedule to balance too, and just find time as opposed to my lazy fat ass who wont, and ill be the same fat fuck who asks how you can eat the waffles n fried chicken and stay that way while i eat my 4th salad of the day as recommended by my new, this is the one, diet)....just a smaller example on a smaller scale
    when i worked with older children, the 12-17yr olds, there was alot of 'shit always happens to me it isnt fair', vs imo people who look for trouble will find it

friend of mine, says he hates test cause it makes him aggressive, at anything more than 250mg........ohhh but i know him well, wound super tight, does alot of mma stuff to blow off steam, short fused, hyper to the point it effected school and he never finished, gets frustrated fast if his schedule is slightly changed (off to the gym but wife asks to go get milk first), and so on......yeah its the fkn low dose of testosterone.......iv run tren at reasonable doses and outside the odd lack of patience for something trivial e4d, nada

those steroids are soooo bad, yet do so much good in the hospitals, wow i thought doctors were out for our best health interests (bare with me lol), yet they prescribe stuff like, test, var, deca, even anadrol.....and i doubt theres a tub of cycle support next to the bed
    Yeah I'm sure a lot of us know that kind of person and deal with a lot of those people on a regular basis. Which is crazy, they pay enough attention to know you put in some sort of hard work and you may eat a little wild at times but can't take the extra steps to do something for themselves. So true on the aggressive point, people need that reason to blame it on something and justify what and why. It's even deeper than the fact that if you take something that enhances aggression. Society has made it easy to justify men's aggressive behavior due to testosterone to an extent. Not sure how you feel on that, I know it's more of a sociological standpoint.

I love the fact that aas are horrible but you ask that aids patient who is taking their aas how they feel. How happy are they for being on something. Not to mention all of the transgender community who are getting their medications and becoming the person that they feel they really are...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bigger faster stronger is good. I agree with h2s the parents put the kid on antidepressants known to cause suicidal tendencies then blame aas when the kid kills himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anabolic Steroids--A Physicians Perspective - YouTube

'there are hardly any supplements worth your money' lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: good watch on aas

Come on DJ, its not their fault. The spoon made them fat and the roids made them a-holes.

All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Come on DJ, its not their fault. The spoon made them fat and the roids made them a-holes.

exactly burly!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to my fkn life!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    exactly burly!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to my fkn life!!!!!!!!

Looks like OD wasn't the only one who would post baby pics

Lol.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Steve Michalik was a known abuser. I've heard his story many times and he waa taking wayyy more than his peers at that time.

I've always said that their are two main factors regarding side effects of AAS: 1) dosage and 2) individual tolerance. Some guys will get away with 300mg/day of anadrol and liver function remains good and enzymes are barely elevated. Anything past 100mg for me and I thought I was going to die from a brain aneurysm from the high bp and headaches that were beyond pain medications ability.

Likewise, one guy will get more results out of 50mg of a compound than another guy gets out of double or triple that dose.
    I believe that Michalik took more than his peers in order to get similar gains to them. And while he did respond, his body was not as resistant to the deluge of compounds.

YES! that guy. fuker enraged me. he went on for years an never went off! of course he has serious issues. he makes it sound like responsible use will fuck your shit up. so not true.