User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I knew I was feeling lucky
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOOO HOOOO!!!! THanks Wes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much WES!!!! Got it just the other day. Love the Ultimate Orange!!!!!! Thanks for the colgne as well, really appreciate it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ agree.. The ultimate orange is serious... I'm on my 3rd day.. First day I was feeling cocky Bcuz I'm not stim sensitive and usually heaping scoop or 2 scoop contraband.. So I heaping scooped the ultimate and damn...��.. I overtrained so hard I puked.. Took at 3 n Cudnt really sleep at abt 11. (Benadryl ftw ) 2nd day after realizing this stuff is legit I level scooped it and did back n bis, I could barely do bis they were so pumped by the time I got to em! Def got some sick veins.. I recommend taking abt 35 mins pre wo.. That's abt when the mindset gets good and the vasodilation comes on.. Anyhow thanks again Wes ! U def got a hit with this prewo..������

Side note- also got some flower power for the wife.. Stuff smells good in the bottle even better after it mixes with her own natural scent.. Very seductive scent! Keep the great products coming!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HA!!!! Mine didnt come with a scoop and I might have overlooked but I didnt see the actual serving size either, so Im guessing right now and I think I need a little more. What size is it supposed to be?

No need for flower power here... Im married and my wife has a hard enough time keeping me off her!!! HAHA!!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes sent me a tub as well even though I didn't win this give-away! Got it in the mail today, thank you Wes!! I know this stuff is awesome and will use some tomorrow!! Thank you too for the new scent!! You're the man!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~ FREE GIVE-AWAY Thread for Early OCTOBER! ~ NEW PRODUCT Release!

Wes sent me some ultimate orange weeks ago and I've hard a hell of a work schedule lately with a lot of stress. I tried it the other day and I really liked it. I'm a stim junkie so it takes a good amount of Jak'd 3d which I still have a lot of , to get me going.

This stuff got me going but I noticed my mind cleared up from stress and helped keep me focused. It's really good stuff!

Thanks Wes for the sample.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys all for the kind words.

You are all very welcome, thank you for your support and allowing me to be a sponsor and for the feedback, it is VERY APPRECIATED!!

Flow3R Pow3R is literally one/two scents away from an existing perfume, but then mixed with VERY strong copulins that changes it a bit more.

Stuff is no joke. Sometimes after I mix these, a small amount has transfered to my skin and I have noticed tons of hits from the ladies for me, even if I have contact with Flow3r Pow3r...Copulins are even stronger then pheromones. As if women even need any more help to land a guy...its pretty damn simple for them, not so much for us.

Ultimate Orange.Juiced
    If anyone has a smaller sample size tub minus a scoop, the appropriate portion size is 1-1.5 level teaspoon. You can adjust accordingly. People who want the stim effect can use more. Others use less. Like the Original Version back in the 90's you are supposed to measure out the product by bodyweight..so 1 full heaping scoop is for a 200lb man.

It really depends on stim sensitivity.

I find for me, that if I do 2 scoops, Im furious. I can train for hours on end, but I suspect their is alot of adrenaline spiking with a higher dosage and it's fight or flight and you def get the "fight" response if you dose too high.

If you take this product right I believe you will find for performance enhancers that it will beat anything that has ever been on the market..that is how I designed it by intent and the reviews are pretty solid so far.

I have investors for the entire line, so if negotiations go right, this should go mainstream soon..just in time for another FDA ban of one of the ingredients

Thank you Swole Source!!!
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 10-24-2014 at 12:16 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP