User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~ pn is back!!!! ~

Awesome news for everyone. Your PROTEIN is back!!!!!!!!! RXwhey.com is back and functional. Mike sends his regards the SS crew. Myself and PN know genuinely how lucky we are to be on S.S with such an amazing crew.

PRODUCTS

Some of the products might not be available immediately. You will not see the PH's there either. Please do not message for anything you don't see. Everything is coming back slowly but surely and I have removed some items from the store that are very difficult to dispense, just to kind of get a very smooth return, as fast as possible minus tons of little glitches.

Please bare with the store and communcation. Please do not message or go out of the way to seek unnecessary communications with the Store or emails as this will simply slow things down.

The shipping time will initially take 24-48 hours to ship an order. It will not be as fast for weeks 1-2. Please bare with us.

I am personally working to help do some adminstrative stuff and will personally be handling alot of the details until Mike is able to take back his full time role in this company.

You will see a name change soon. I will be assisting with this, I'd welcome any thoughts you guys might have, though I do believe I might have a very good transition name as is.

WHY a name change? As dumb as this may sound, the FDA is pressuring PN legally because the name says "PRESCRIPTION" and "RXwhey.com" They are saying essentially that this misrepresents and misleads people into thinking they are buying "prescribed supplements". Don't even get me started..we will just leave this where it is at.

So you can order at
    Prescription Nutrition - Superior Proteins and Supplements At Affordable Prices

or you can order as well from
    GymNTonic.com

and I do have a few PN PH's left. Epi Andro is GONE..never to return. IML version is the best version withstanding the PN version IMO..so feel free to hit me up for a discount on IML epi andro if you need it.

2 trest remain..thats it!!

No phone calls to Rxwhey.com..I do think the phone is off, but please leave questions in this thread if you are unsure of anything product wise.

Very happy to be helping get Mike's company back on track and further serving this awesome community.

WHOLESALE , BULK orders are an option.

Anyone that wants to work with me on expanding my smoothie line through PN. Cold calls and marketing on your own are necessary requirements!

THANK YOU SWOLE SOURCE!!!!!!!!

SWOLE for 5% off all orders!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yeah!!! Thanks for helping keep this together Wes!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 HIXX504's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~ pn is back!!!! ~

What kind of a discount are you offering on IML epi andro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hixx

You can msg me for the IML epi andro I can do SS discounts but I won't put it out on the forum simply bc it can change and I dont' want people to hold me to a number that believe it or not can fluctuate. It depends on how many I buy that month , etc to be honest

Also on the forum you guys I am going to do a 10% off sale for PN starting MONDAY but no sooner on 100 dollar or more protein orders.

They are not ready to ship any large orders yet (this weekend)

Monday is the full speed day. Please bare with shipping times and NOT BEING RUDE but if anyone orders, I might not have tracking updated for 24-48 hours, so please do not contact prior to that time period for requests. I cannot respond as I am under the gun as is with literally thousands of msgs per week.

THANK YOU for your support of PN and look back for discount code for MONDAY this weekend!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 HIXX504's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~ pn is back!!!! ~

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Hixx

You can msg me for the IML epi andro I can do SS discounts but I won't put it out on the forum simply bc it can change and I dont' want people to hold me to a number that believe it or not can fluctuate. It depends on how many I buy that month , etc to be honest

Also on the forum you guys I am going to do a 10% off sale for PN starting MONDAY but no sooner on 100 dollar or more protein orders.

They are not ready to ship any large orders yet (this weekend)

Monday is the full speed day. Please bare with shipping times and NOT BEING RUDE but if anyone orders, I might not have tracking updated for 24-48 hours, so please do not contact prior to that time period for requests. I cannot respond as I am under the gun as is with literally thousands of msgs per week.

THANK YOU for your support of PN and look back for discount code for MONDAY this weekend!
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.