User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Estrogen in PCT-Bloodwork Forthcoming

Imma try and explain it all in as simple terms as possible.

was on cycle. 450 test c, 6-700 masteron e for 10 weeks.250 iu hcg 3 days a week. i played around with dosages. in my 2nd to last week i was at 800 mast and then ended my last week with 900 mast. the day after my last shot i went into pct and i did 100mg proviron for 7 days into pct whilst doing 50 mg of clomid and 25 exem e3d. i then went to 25mg clomid and 25mg exem eod and did this for about 1 and a half months. i then switched to clomid and erase.

here' s the part that's weird. in the past, i've only ever needed 2 erase, aka arimistane, a day and to control estro. well, i purchased olympus labs El1iminate which is the same ingredient as erase and yet I've been on FIVE a day, and it hasn't crushed my estro. if i would go on of 3 regular erase, it would make my estrogen too low. if i drop below 5 pills a day now, i start to get acne which I've found from my cycle that acne means estrogen, not necessarily an increase of androgens.

so basically, i'm guessing the eliminate is under dosed. that sucks. and then also, if my estro spikes when i go below 5 eliminate a day, then does that mean my estrogen is just gonna sky rocket when i come off the eliminate?

i just got bloodwork done today

tsh, t4, free & total testosterone, shgb, ,lh, fsh, dht, acth, prolactin, cortisol, estradiol, and possibly a couple other things.

i hope the bloodworm will shed light on my shedding or if the shedding is just something i need to ride out and then it'll stop

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    well, i purchased olympus labs El1iminate which is the same ingredient as erase and yet I've been on FIVE a day, and it hasn't crushed my estro. if i would go on of 3 regular erase, it would make my estrogen too low. if i drop below 5 pills a day now, i start to get acne which I've found from my cycle that acne means estrogen, not necessarily an increase of androgens.
    Pro tip: don't buy olympus labs.

Why not use aromasin?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for the SERM's use in PCT have a read here how they are not needed and virtually useless in the long term Nolva, Clomid, SERM's Useless in PCT | Wicked Supplements

Also do not over use HCG, 250IU 2x per week is equivalent to 94% of a normal males LH release anymore than that amount you risk over stimulation and possible damage to the leydig cells.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured arimistane would be something they'd have legit stuff of since it's not like an expensive rare thing. But sadly
    I guess they fuked me over.

I had thought the aromasin was adding to the shedding but maybe not.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I can say- that you sterted your PCT way too early- so you need to add few more weeks for PCT.
    Estrogen is made from testosterone via aromatase- if there is not much testosterone than aromatisation will not be as problem as if there is a lot testosterone- the dosage of AI always differs from cycle toc ycle- depending what person has used- but also it differs in PCT as well- and in reality not that much is needed- just right amount to keep it from spiking and other thing to watch is "rebound" effect- which does not happen if aromasin/exemestane is used.

As for SERMS in PCT- my opinion is firmly that they should be used- it is not just a question of recovery, it is also question of "refreshing" receptors in brain.

Increased acne- simply said it is sign that your body either cannot sustain higher testosterone/hormone levels and sometimes that it does not metabolise testosterone well. Basically its not a good sign.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-23-2014 at 03:51 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found that I get bad acne when my E2 is too low.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. According to weekend....it was your advice too starting pct after last dose. I agree though. I don't like this approach. I think waiting at least 3 weeks after last injection is pretty good.

I guess we'll just have to see where I'm at hormonally. Libido has been good though.

I will let weekend know that he must've mis read something about you saying to start Clomid that early.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Yeah. According to weekend....it was your advice too starting pct after last dose. I agree though. I don't like this approach. I think waiting at least 3 weeks after last injection is pretty good.
    I guess we'll just have to see where I'm at hormonally. Libido has been good though.
    I will let weekend know that he must've mis read something about you saying to start Clomid that early.
    I dont know if you are referring to me, as I always suggest to start PCT after steroids clear out of system- you can check on number of posts in past.
    If you have any link to suggest that I gave that bad advice plese post link and I asure you I will not just make an apology- I will personally ask moderators to ban me from this forum, and you will never hear from me again.
    And I'm pretty sure I always pointed that is very difficult to calculate when to start PCT, and regarding AI always point that is impossible to say in adevance which dosage should be used.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-24-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first AAS Cycle

Message number 9 is my advice regarding PCT (for this particular case I kept it simple) its dated/last edited a year ago.
    And clearly I said: "run HCG+AI till testosterone clears of the system and then move into PCT- clomid+ low dose of AI" - tough I should be more precise and said to start clomid 2-3 days, after last hcg shot

On this thread as well I said similar thing, check posts 2, 7, 19 and 24
    1st cycle, help with proper PCT
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-24-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. Weekend had mis read sowmthing I guess. Don't be talking about getting banned. Lol just some miscommunication. I did run hcg throughout.