Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MK-677

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MK-677

Has anybody used this yet?I do like the combo of GHRP6/CJC but I hate the 3 pins a day to get an optimal effect.

Ibutamoren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...jcem.83.2.4551

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it's not as desirable because it causes a "bleed" instead of pulses like the aforementioned GHRPs do
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    I believe it's not as desirable because it causes a "bleed" instead of pulses like the aforementioned GHRPs do
    Wheat does that mean?
    So not worth it then?
    Last edited by joe1313; 10-20-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably is referring to how cjc without dac( I believe) causes basically a bleed of gh for like 5 days instead controlled pulses.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Probably is referring to how cjc without dac( I believe) causes basically a bleed of gh for like 5 days instead controlled pulses.
    Nailed it. Sorry I wasn't too specific. On a different forum that's crazy informative they talk about the difference between compounds and what they do regarding GH release. A "bleed" releases your GH stores over time where a pulse lets out a small but effective amount and creates a pulse. These pulses can be done several times in a day and illicit an appreciable GH release each time.
    If levels become elevated as with a bleed, compounds become less effective and your body responds less GH.

Check out Dats forum if you haven't already. There's a wealth of peptide info there
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive me if i'm wrong but I believe that CJC with DAC will cause the bleed effect so the OP will prob. want cjc 1295 with out dac for a pulse effect.
    But yes, DAT's forum will explain it all and more!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nailed it. Sorry I wasn't too specific. On a different forum that's crazy informative they talk about the difference between compounds and what they do regarding GH release. A "bleed" releases your GH stores over time where a pulse lets out a small but effective amount and creates a pulse. These pulses can be done several times in a day and illicit an appreciable GH release each time.
    If levels become elevated as with a bleed, compounds become less effective and your body responds less GH.

Check out Dats forum if you haven't already. There's a wealth of peptide info there
    Thank you for expaining it!
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    Forgive me if i'm wrong but I believe that CJC with DAC will cause the bleed effect so the OP will prob. want cjc 1295 with out dac for a pulse effect.
    But yes, DAT's forum will explain it all and more!
    I am using CJC-1295 NO DAC(MOD GR-F129) and Dats is great!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using CJC-1295 NO DAC(MOD GR-F129) and Dats is great![/QUOTE]

How is the mod grf-129 working for you? Have you used Southern Research before? They are a little more expensive but always seem to produce good results. I've used the mod grf-129 and Ipamorelin combo a couple times and liked it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    I am using CJC-1295 NO DAC(MOD GR-F129) and Dats is great!
    How is the mod grf-129 working for you? Have you used Southern Research before? They are a little more expensive but always seem to produce good results. I've used the mod grf-129 and Ipamorelin combo a couple times and liked it.[/QUOTE]

I have been using the combo for 7 weeks now.I have much better sleep(dreams more vivid),more energy and slimmer waist line.This is weird because for the first 4 weeks my appetite really increased from ghrp6.I am going to take a break from 11/1-12/1.

Bluesky is gtg for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a way of splitting the dose so that the bleed acts more like a short bleed and thus is more like a pulse.