User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish I had some P9 right now because the bud I'm toking on would probably be a perfect mix for P9 and a night out.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kinda scares me what were taking tho. we all know that phad3d and potion 9 are clearly spiked and my guess is a new rc. problem is, we don't know what the fuk it is and it has no long term studies.

look at jwh, the synthetic marijuana aka "spice", and how its literally making people crazy. there's actually a few different synthetic marijuana spice out there and i do NOT trust it. makes me feel the same way bout phad3D and potion 9....

then again....i'm popping a molly this weekend at music festival and i never tested the powder so i guess i can't talk lol

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Wes is right. Potion 9 Extreme is way stronger then the first version. I picked up a bunch from my headshop buds who give em to me at wholesale. Word of advice, make sure you have a thoroughly empty stomach when you take it. Also pairs well with some good bud.
    You picked these up in TR?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    You picked these up in TR?
    Yup.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yup.
    I'm going to have to get one to try. I'll PM ya.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, heads up, sorry for the issue. We got our order damaged, spilled everywhere so we simply are not going to invest more into this product.

The reviews we are hearing are that this product is legit. Mind you, we have heard from some that it can cause nausea and is too strong, so do not take on an empty stomach.

I spoke directly to the manufacturer and they do have legal ability to sell these. I do think it is what it says on the ingredient list, or we would not have attempted to carry these and I know they would never release them if they were not. The Euphoria is the same way. The Potion 9 could very well sounds alot like if you took yohimbine, and dendrobium (which are legal and decent mood enhancers) and even reminds me of 5-HTP when mixed with grapefruit juice. The result can be solid stress relief for some and maybe too much for others...its tough to gauge.

Just be sure that you are following the manufacturers recommendation. Even if you watch some of the Euphoria videos you will see that these do seem to relieve stress and improve mood, just don't overdo it, like some people do.

On that note, you can pick these up on Ebay and Amazon as far as I am aware. Sorry for the issues, as it was not intentional.

The thread can go on regardless, but just FYI we don't have them anymore. Thanx S.S!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nate you need to test your stuff man. I get out of the Army on Friday, and am going to freaknight, where I will be drunk, stoned and rolling most likely. I couldn't care less how reckless it is. I'm doing it because I finally can. Then buckle down for school. But you bet your ass I'll be testing everything, anytime I decide to take something...and you should too. $65 is more than worth it's money to save your life and mind. Invest in one man. Once you find out if you have the real thing or not. You should be doing an acetone wash if I remember right to get a pure unadulterated product. If you're gonna take something. Be sure of what you're taking and make sure that is only what you're taking.
    Complete Set of All 4 Testing Kits | DanceSafe
    Last edited by tallstraw; 10-28-2014 at 08:30 AM.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meant to mention that another likely ingredient that powers this is the legal Yohimbine that is in it. Prob a solid dosage.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There goes my Halloween plans.....
    Figured 2 P9s and a strong Sativa would make for one hell of a night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I got a order of P9 in just in time and it'll be picked up today.
    I'll be fasted all day, no buds all day other than for am cardio, and I went and picked up some STRONG Sativa to really set it off.
    I'll wait for the P9s to kick in if they do before smoking or I'll just smoke after 1hr.