User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    The only disadvantage is that the taste of the 90% extract is fucking terrible. I could see it being a deal breaker for someone, it's so bad.
    Cap that shit. Liftmode has good stuff. I'm gonna try this now.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The man himself beat me to it. Can I cap it? Ima cap it. How's the land of the living treating you, CD? Good I hope.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    The man himself beat me to it. Can I cap it? Ima cap it. How's the land of the living treating you, CD? Good I hope.
    From where I was, everyday is a good day my friend. You'll get there too, eventually.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know it bro, I -love- this forum too, so much knowledge. It's like a different world. Happy Halloween fellas.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand your skepticism of Tribulus, J. I was in that camp once myself. What changed my mind was when a co-worker of mine was on NOW Tribulus 1000 (standardized at 45%). This guy was already a genetic beast and he swore the stuff gave him a nice boost. I tried it and dosed it at 1,000mg 3x a day. I noticed the energy increase, libido went up, but what was most striking was the leaning effect. And I did get some acne.
    About a year later I found the Liftmode Tribulus, which was standardized at 90%, higher than anything else on the market. And then I read this:
    Tribulus Terrestris: Worthless or Unjustifiably Chastized? Part I
    The whole experience swayed me.
    The only disadvantage is that the taste of the 90% extract is fucking terrible. I could see it being a deal breaker for someone, it's so bad.
    I do not doubt that tribulus has some positive effects, there are lot of folks who swear by it.
    On other hand- all bloodwork that I've seen does not show any noticeable effect on testosterone levels, and some of tribulus was pure from Bulgaria.
    So, there must be something in trib. but I cant promote it as testosterone booster until there is enough evidence for it.

Enthropy, you may find these threads usefull:
    Citrulline Cures Erectile Dysfunction

Citrulline Malate and Agmatine Sulfate: An inside look by Freepressright

Posts #9, 10, 11: Anbolic technologies
    Last edited by Jelisej; 10-31-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I do not doubt that tribulus has some positive effects, there are lot of folks who swear by it.
    On other hand- all bloodwork that I've seen does not show any noticeable effect on testosterone levels, and some of tribulus was pure from Bulgaria.
    So, there must be something in trib. but I cant promote it as testosterone booster until there is enough evidence for it.

Enthropy, you may find these threads usefull:
    Citrulline Cures Erectile Dysfunction

Citrulline Malate and Agmatine Sulfate: An inside look by Freepressright

Posts #9, 10, 11: Anbolic technologies
    Thanks for the post, Jelisej. With my girl atm so I haven't had a chance to have a proper read. Will report back tomorrow night. Just for the lols though... I'm kinda functional! Thanks guys.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Ya know, you'd think with all my years of doing this that I'd have done that by now, LOL. But, for whatever reason, I haven't.

Do they make something to load capsules with or do you just scoop and put them together? Any suggestions on where to get capsules and whatever else I'd need?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya know, you'd think with all my years of doing this that I'd have done that by now, LOL. But, for whatever reason, I haven't.

Do they make something to load capsules with or do you just scoop and put them together? Any suggestions on where to get capsules and whatever else I'd need?
    You could make a little paper funnel if you really wanted to save cash but it'd be infuriating. You can find capsule filling machines for pretty cheap. Something like this would work Amazon.com: The Capsule Machine Personal Care

Gelcaps Amazon.com: 1 bag bulk wholesale 1000 Personal Care

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is the one I've had for six or seven years now....

Amazon.com: The Capsule Machine Personal Care

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brief update for anyone interested: I've put on 10lbs and lost some fat, pretty interesting stuff. The rest of my symptoms seem to be very slowly subsiding in a cyclical nature. IE: 3-4 Good days where I feel "Okay" then a few days where I regress back to feeling like shit. It's like someone is flipping a switch in my brain yet every time I cycle from shitty to okay I feel a little more okay or a little less shitty. Interesting. Still following cds regime from the other site, seems to be serving me well, much better than my Doctor. Nice fella, went on holiday for a fortnight the day after he promised to refer me to an endo/urologist. Ass.

When I feel good I'm pretty confident I'm going to be able to get myself behind normal now. When I feel bad, not so much, but it's obviously going to take a long time to get back from something like this.