Weekend - I had most of the symptoms for the first few weeks, I wont go into details but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. A lot of it has however eased up over the past two months with a lot of lifestyle changes but it's going to take a long time for me to get better.

As of now I've no libido, some ED, mentally I'm pretty slow now which just sucks. Oh and testicular shrinkage which fluctuates hilariously through the day. One minute they're normal, other times one will shrink, or the other. Can't quite figure it out but I'll let you guys know when I do!

As for androhard and dht prohormones, I think it's very possible that they can and will contribute to my recovery further down the line. Unfortunately it seems the adrenal glands and thyroid are at play here too and need to be corrected before the sex hormones are fixed.

Freepressright - Thanks for the welcome. I was actually just going to lurk but I found the community to be to appealing not to join. You guys are pretty awesome, I've lurked a lot of forums and never seen a community quite like this.

I agree that it's hard to recover from but it isn't impossible. There's commonalities in cdnuts method and a few other recoveries, enough that I have a fairly solid idea what's going on. At least for me and the guys. I've also spoken to a few guys who have managed to get better or consistently improve by adopting an incredibly strict regime, including cdnuts himself. Mine is a work in progress but I'm very confident. Especially with the information I've found here and all over the place.

I'll start a thread in a more appropriate section at some point and elaborate on the situation if you guys would like?

Thanks.