User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Looking BEAST Wes. I know you would have taken 1st if you weren't sick, but 3rd isn't bad. I'd be at the end of the line, lol.

I noticed that you said "Depression: ZERO"
    Gotta ask if this is a normal issue for you that the compound has helped out, or do you just not have anything to cause excessive stress right now?
    I've found that some compounds are raise or lower existing depression and would just like some insight.
    Thanks man. I have noticed with some compounds they can make you particulary moody or down. Epistane makes me super angry and trenabol I wont even take bc it makes me horrifically depressed. Someone with existing depression I do believe that a hormonal imbalance can affect them. Epi andro as you know seems to really enhance mood, as does this, where sometimes super strong compounds tend to depress users, at least I see that with clients customers and friends. Hope you are well man.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Frazier View Post
    Awesome log wes
    TY Chad, so happy you are here on this forum> This is the best forum online hands down

UPDATE -- Day 16-20. I am only going to post 1 workout but I will give some feedback as well. Sorry for the lack of posting..I have been dealing with alot of BS overall and working non stopl

Thoughts on this product so far?? I really really like it. Again its reminds me of oral TNE. I'm a fan. Super clean run so far. This is for "me" a leaning agent. I am dry, I am lean, my skin is tighter, I have lost some weight but I am striated, vascular and I look great. For body recomp this is a good product. A very good one. Minus having labs, I have ZERO sides to report which is awesome. No back pumps, no heartburn, ZERO lethargy. The one thing i can say for sure is that my facial hair is growing like a week and my hair is Darkening. Again, when I used to use AAS, this same thing happened to me on Test only runs like Prop or Suspension. It is not a bad thing at all.

I'm happy with this product. I find myself wanting to run it at 40mgs ED and blend with Epi andro rx..I do see that happening down the road, and I will recommend this product to others.

Last 2 workouts

BW= 207lbs (I am down several lbs on this, but I am way more shredded. I have not increased calories, rather I stayed the same just to see which direction this product would lead me. I'm sure you can Bulk on it with excess calories. But I'm super chiseled on it.

Shoulders/Bicep/Trap Work

Standing Military Strict Press

135x10
    135x10
    225x5
    225x5
    225x10

Supinated Bicep Curls, very strict form, dumbells listed per hand- right hand first, then left hand on each
    25x8
    35x8
    55x8
    70x8

Wesley Inman Shrugs
    45x30's
    45x30
    45x20

Super Wide Grip Incline
    225x10
    225x10
    315x10 (just made it to ten on these, this width is very hard for me to hit high reps..hands are close to the plates)

Hammer Curls, super quick speed and some momentum
    35x8
    55x8
    75x8
    was going to go with 100's..but dropped down and said forget it

Hanging ab raises, and some odds and ends, called it a day

The best thing that I have noticed, is that I am working on my bicep splits on both my arms, have been for years..I have to say I am pleasantly surprised as I finally have a full split at around 6-8% bodyfat, which I have never had before. This is awesome. My arms are one of my smallest bodyparts, I have very short heads..I would guess to say they are around 17.5-18" at best, but I generally train for strength. When I train for bicep size I can get them nearly to 20"
    but I also have to weight at least 215-220lbs.

Here's the picture from the top view of the bicep. Not a great photo but you can see the split pretty clearly. I am not genetically gifted with this split..I have it now, 20 years later.

Workout 2- Sunday

Squats

but first I did a boxing workout prior. I used to be a Boxer in college. USA Amateur , nothing insane, not pro by any means, but I was undefeated at about 100lbs soaking wet. Which doesn't say much at all, except that I love to do it from time to time.

Got some heavybag work in. Speed is awesome on this product. I took it 1 hour prior, 15mgs and I was explosive, strong and between this and my Ultimate Orange.Juiced, I haven't had such a good session in years. Definitely feeling strong and a good mix of power, explosion and endurance. Wish I had this back in the day when i was fighting. M1-t oxime and Ultimate Orange Juiced would whip some ass

Tore my knuckles up pretty good

My trainer was John Carlo out of New York who defeated Spinls back in the day. Guy is no joke. Also worked with Dane Grove for some skills briefly who is a pro MMA HW.
    John Carlo Knocks Out Leon Spinks - YouTube

Anyways,

Squats

No hands just because
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    405x10

Seated Calf Raises (45lb plates each)
    1 plate x10
    2x10
    3x10
    4x10
    5x10

Elevator Squats *Super deep atg squat, pause, stand up 1/3 of the way, back down, 2/3 of the way, back down, then all the way up, and back down= 1 rep) Constant Tension

135x10
    225x10
    315x6

Front squats
    225x5
    315x5..just because

Did some hanging ab raises, and other ab work and called it a day.

Super happy with this compound. It definitely has me motivated to hit the gym daily. That and my preworkout product and my protein. I have 3 solid products that if anyone is considering to buy or not, the answer is 100% yes to Celtic labs M1-T oxime, Problend blueberry muffin by prescription Nutrition and Ultimate Orange Juiced by Mind Charm. A++ on all of them.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 11-17-2014 at 05:23 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old video for you guys to watch. Best part is kid in the background. PR on front squat is 500ish 1-2x around 210lbs bodyweight..i dont do these much anymore, though they do convert to Strongman.[/B]

Wesley Inman Front Squat 455lbs- BW=205lbs. Iron Mag Labs Beta Test + Prescription Nutrition - YouTube

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Chad Frazier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love doing front squats but the heavier I go it likes to roll forward. .I can handle the choking part..my friend showed me putting wrist straps around the bar and holding those from the top he said that will help. I still I gotta try it..awesome lift btw as always

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley is the only one I've seen who front Squats like that(me). Everyone l see does them with like their hands palm up and the elbows pointing forward and away from them...I just can't do that lol..I like DL's and front squats...I refuse to do backs anymorr.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Chad Frazier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel bad for the kid in the side of you. He probably called it a day after seeing you he man that weight lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys all for the kind words..You guys are awesome..every one of you..

Sorry for the delay!!!

Update! 11/28/2014
    Happy Holidays first and foremost to everyone following along

Let me first start with my most recent workout:
    Here's my daughter spotting me on some reps of 315 incline..she hit 30lbs for 10 reps on incline after me. She's 7 years old. Super proud of her

Standing Military Press
    135x10
    135x10
    225x8
    225x8

Seated Rows
    100x10
    200x10
    300(rack)x10
    rackx10

Hammer Curls (strict)
    25x10
    35x8
    45x8
    55x8

Wide Grip Bench Press
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    365x6
    315x8 - 3 second pause reps

Leg Extensions
    50x20
    75x20
    100x20
    150x20

Calves (seated) plates=45lbs each
    45x10 (1 plate)
    2x10
    3x10
    4x10
    5x10
    6x10

Abs- hanging ab raises, reps of 20

Strength- Strength is slightly improved still. Not mega strength gains, but noticeable nice gains
    Muscle Hardness- Harder. Definitely improved to date.
    Size- I have leaned out considerably, but muscles are harder and I look overall better
    Endurance- Mild increases in Endurance
    Cardio Function- Mild increase, no high Blood Pressure, so this is good.
    Vascularity- INSANE vascularity gains. Skin is super thin..very noticeable vascularity changes.
    Aggression- Mild aggression gains
    Anger- None
    Depression- None, if anything mood is improved
    Overall Mood- Better for a fact. This product improves it.
    Acne- none
    Oily Skin- None
    Changes in mood/temperment- Mood is better
    Aggression in the Gym- Slightly better
    How this effects Sex- Definitely improves aggression and sensitivity sexually. A++
    Sex Drive- Improved. Noticeably. Makes it better
    Any sexually related issues- None, all positives in regards to libido
    Nightmares- None
    Night Sweats- None
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- None
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None known, no edema, lethargy or reasons to believe levels are out of range.
    Hair thinning- none
    Hair Darkening- For sure, hair is darker on facial hair
    Hair growth - Yes, way more hair on my chest, stomach and shoulders, and back. Facial hair is doubled!

So what I will say is I truly like this compound. Again what I said previously. Reminds me of TNE. It is a VERY solid base. It effects me many of the ways an HRT dosage would, but better. I am RIPPED on this product. The only thing I need to know is how this works when combined with EPI ANDRO. I either want to use the Antaeus Modular Stano or Iron Mag labs Epi andro RX (3-400mgs ED ) and run this at 40mgs ED with it.

I will say my mood is better, workouts are better, sex drive is better..I feel good, I'm ripped to shreds, skin is tighter and thinner. This is a very good base. I like IML 4 andro, but this is probably a bit drier and stronger. This may very well turn out to be my go to for my customers/clients in terms of using as a base. Even though it is dry, there are no joint aches. There are literally no side effects to this. The worst and only side would be hair growth.

I have to say I am impressed with this compound. This is a body recomp product IMO. It's legit, don't hesistate to buy it. Im buying more this weekend.

Updated recent picture. This pic doesn't do me justice to be honest..I have striations EVERYWHERE!! Lines all over the place. And for a fact it is because of this product. My preworkout Ulitmate Orange Juiced helps because it has thermogenic effects, but trust me when I say I am shredded from this product. When I sneeze I can see individual fibers, or after a workout when I flex I can see definitive VERY noticeable changes that 100% are due to this product.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's to cool you and your daughter lift together.
    She looks like she's having a good time and 30 for 10 reps is no joke either. Must be in the genes.

Looking diced and I might have to grab a few bottles since it's Black Friday and your reviews are always solid and aren't just brand pimping.
    Last edited by Scope75; 11-28-2014 at 06:06 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm between grabbing dianabol and M1T on my next order...

i want that lean ripped look so now i'm leaning towards m1t. lol but lots of people say it makes you feel like poo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    That's to cool you and your daughter lift together.
    She looks like she's having a good time and 30 for 10 reps is no joke either. Must be in the genes.

Looking diced and I might have to grab a few bottles since it's Black Friday and your reviews are always solid and aren't just brand pimping.
    Yeah you guys can trust me on this..I would never say something is legit. It's different then Epi andro.. you dont get as hard, but the libido is Solid and the vascularity is very similar. The combo would be sickening. I'd put money on it!! Def worth buying...hands down, I will run this again. Mind you I have beta tested alot of products, and I have re-used them..but Epi andro is my #1 product..and I honestly would say this is #2.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i'm between grabbing dianabol and M1T on my next order...

i want that lean ripped look so now i'm leaning towards m1t. lol but lots of people say it makes you feel like poo!
    Yeah the old m1-t, you felt horrible on it..this is completely different. ZERO lethargy. I feel great on this. My only wish would be to run this a bit higher dosage wise TBH!! I promise you I feel amazing on it. ZERO lethargy or sides..its awesome.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's exactly why I'm always down to buy what you give positive reviews on.

I have 4 bottles of PNs epiandro that will be used with PNs Trest or Celtic M1-T.
    Last edited by Scope75; 11-28-2014 at 07:09 PM.