Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
That's to cool you and your daughter lift together.
She looks like she's having a good time and 30 for 10 reps is no joke either. Must be in the genes.

Looking diced and I might have to grab a few bottles since it's Black Friday and your reviews are always solid and aren't just brand pimping.
Yeah you guys can trust me on this..I would never say something is legit. It's different then Epi andro.. you dont get as hard, but the libido is Solid and the vascularity is very similar. The combo would be sickening. I'd put money on it!! Def worth buying...hands down, I will run this again. Mind you I have beta tested alot of products, and I have re-used them..but Epi andro is my #1 product..and I honestly would say this is #2.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
i'm between grabbing dianabol and M1T on my next order...

i want that lean ripped look so now i'm leaning towards m1t. lol but lots of people say it makes you feel like poo!
Yeah the old m1-t, you felt horrible on it..this is completely different. ZERO lethargy. I feel great on this. My only wish would be to run this a bit higher dosage wise TBH!! I promise you I feel amazing on it. ZERO lethargy or sides..its awesome.