Going to be challenging Celtic Labs M1-T Oxime and seeing what kind of results I can get with this product.

Thank you CELTIC for giving me this opportunity and for the additional bottle to run at my own determined dosaging I will likely do a 30 day run. Dosage TBD in the am.

First thing I noticed is the bottle label and packaging, very cool labels that is for sure.

I have used their Trestobol with good results, so I am expecting to see some nice strength gains from this.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

I will update this thread 3-4x per week and answer as many questions as I can pertaining to this product.

I am an IRON MAG LABS rep and they have been awesome about me logging products they are not affiliated with, which to me shows even more how truly solid they are.

UPCOMING COMPETITION

I will be competing in a Strongman Competition on November 1st- Derek Poundstone's (my long time training partner is hosting it)

POUNDSTONE POWER PERFORMANCE

I will be walking in minus knowing ANY of the events, and/or preparing for it. I would like to have 4-5 days of this product under my belt going in so I will be starting this product in the next 24-48 hours.

Left out background on this forum, you guys are family

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
MY Stats (current)
2014 is my 18th year of competition, originally I was primarily a BBer.
5/7" 210 lbs on 10/24/2014.
Bench Press: 455x1. 315x17 reps (PR - 2 weeks ago)
Deadlift- 675 on olympic. 900 rack pull (though I have not deadifted for a few months, I hit 585x 7 the other day first try back)
Squat- 675 ATG, 405x20, 785x1 (PL Style w belt and wraps- low bar and parallel only)
Front Squat- ATG- 500x2
Clean- 315 (not olympic, full clean for reps)

I have competed both Naturally and Un-naturally, and have broad experience with AAS/PH/HGH/PEDs

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

I will be posting regarding the following:
Strength
Muscle Hardness
Size
Endurance
Cardio Function
Vascularity
Aggression
Anger
Depression
Overall Mood
Acne