Ty to everyone, here..much appreciated!! Gonna dose 30mgs ED, since BBG recommended that dosage.

Day 2..way too soon to tell.. I trained briefly

I think what I am going to do is get this in my system week 1...not gonna go insane with it and then after the comp, go full tilt for some size gains.

I want to see what strength I can add to my bench and then size to my biceps/legs/calves. Those are the areas I want to add a small amount of size to.

I'm looking for a solid 5lb weight gain at LEAST. I think that is reasonable.

So on day 2- doing 10mgs in 3 increments on NON WORKOUT DAYS

15mgs X2 on WORKOUT days with 15mgs pre-workout
__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Today's workout

Chest/traps/bis Again super light until I get this competition out of the way that is Saturday morning

Flat bench (60 second rests in between on all sets)
135x20
135x20
135x20

Bicep Curls
25x10
35x10
45x10

Decline Elevator Bench press (lower the bar 1/3 of the way down, back up, 2/3rd down back up, all the way to adam's apple and back up in one motion, ZERO REST)
135x20
135x20
135x20

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x20
45x20

Did this all in 30 minutes..Again this whole week is about staying fresh and strong for the contest. You cannot go into a strongman contest with stale muscles, they have to be very rested and firing well.especially since it is Medleys.

You can find more details at POUNDSTONE PERFORMANCE GYM - Derek Poundstone World Strongest Man is holding this event.

I am actually competing at a MIDDLEWEIGHT and should come in the lower end of the weight class. You can weigh 231 lbs or under the day before the comp(weigh in's) , so many guys will be 230-250lbs.

I will be coming in 210-213lbs most likely. Only PH I am using is this M1-T oxime..hoping it kicks in quickly

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Basic Supplement Plan on top of the M1-T Oxime:

Protein shake (same for 3-4 years and will never change it)

Problend by Prescription Nutrition (blueberry muffin flavor) **no better tasting protein on Earth, I'd put any amount of money on this product.
This is a 4blend protein, egg, whey, casein and hydro so I get my fast, moderate and slow digestion, aka constant feeding. I do 2-3 of these daily.

(24-36 oz whole milk, 1 scoop of Protein, 2tbsps low fat peanut butter, 1/2 cup raw oats, 1 low fat yogurt,6 ice cubes, 1 banana, puree on high and once in awhile I throw in 1 scoop of Edy's vanilla ice cream to make it even better then it already is ...1000-1500 calories per shake.

Organ Support
Iron Mag Labs Advanced Cycle Support

Ultimate Orange.Juiced Preworkout- 1- 1.5 scoops is MAGIC-- combined with this should be insane.