User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to the PHF Black Friday sale and this Log/Review I now have a nice supply of Celtic M1-T Oxime on its way to me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx Scope.. U always have such kind words to say..and ty for trusting me to try this..I dont think you will be disappointed. I have 3 of my personal clients running this starting this week.

Takes alot to impress me enough to buy a product right away.

I will be watching in your log to see what happens.. I CAN"T WAIT!!!!! Prob more excited to see your result..not probably, factually more excited for your result then my own. I ran it today and used it for strength with my preworkout and it was amazing!

New Workout 11/30/2014

I have to say I tried the m1-t oxime a different way today for a preworkout. I emptied the caps into my Ultimate Orange.Juiced. So I did 20mgs at one shot, and mixed one serving of UOJ with it.

Excellent and noticeable difference. Damn I have to say I had one of the better workouts of my run this way. Mind you, I slept in til about 9am today, which is late for me..and even though I didn't have a ton of meals in me, I trained with my buddy Nick and that in itself motivated me to try some different things.

We decided before going in, we would go with reps of 8. With the exception that on 1-2 sets we would blast out high reps to failure.

So he wanted to do Chest, Shoulders and Triceps..A split I would never generally do, so this works perfect. I'm all about changing it up.

Here's what happened.

SHOULDERS/CHEST/TRICEPS

Incline (super wide) grip/ supersetted with Close Grip EZ curl bench press
    135x8/50x8
    135x8/60x8
    225x8/70x8
    315x8/80x20

Dumbell Front Delt Raises, supersetted with Tricep Kickbacks, one arm at a time for both
    20x8/15x8
    25x8/20x8
    30x8/25x8
    35x8/30x8

Seated Military Dumbell Press (weights listed per hand) supersetted with Skullcrushers
    50x8/50x8
    75x8/60x8
    100x20/80x8

Upright Row Variations (as seen in the video below-this is old video of me hitting it for 10 I believe)
    135x8
    225x8
    225x15* PR (personal record at this bodyweight)

Elevator Reps DECLINE bench (lower weight 1/3 of way down, back up, 2/3 way down, back up. all the way to Adam's apple. Brief pause, all the way to the top=1 rep)
    135x8 full reps
    135x8
    225x7...ran out of steam at this point.

Felt like a million bucks. Wore a tshirt...striations everywhere, even on forearms. I am shredded. My bodyweight was only about 205lbs..so I am down weight, but I get compliments daily how much bigger I look..which we all know happens when you are shredded and hard.

Overall this is a fantastic look for me. I am getting a ton of attention from women at this weight, I am lean and it is noticeable even in my face..I dont have that bloated puffy look. Again body recomp.

Like I keep saying, I will run this again with either Modular Series Stano or IML epi andro RX and M1-t at 40mgs ED.

I continue to be impressed. Sex drive is through the roof...The only problem with it, is you tend to find something positive in ANY woman.

Even the other day, I was talking to one of the thicker girls at my gym, 5'4- 155ish (not huge, but I like petite) and I couldn't help check her out..I blurted out a line to make her laugh..."you have a nice...(pause) Neck." She looked at me, super huge smile...and lit up like a Christmas tree. I'm such an ******* (its a line I saw on a dating show some dumb ass used to try and pick up a girl and of course got shot down...Anyways, I use it on occasion being a smart ass...it can elicit laughter which works, or anger, which doesn't....but truth be told, I would have brought her home..drive is literally insatiable on this product for me. Would be annoying long term.

Back at it tommorrow..SUPER motivated..and its coming to an end Almost wish I could extend it a bit longer!

National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Thanx Scope.. U always have such kind words to say..and ty for trusting me to try this..I dont think you will be disappointed. I have 3 of my personal clients running this starting this week.

Takes alot to impress me enough to buy a product right away.

I will be watching in your log to see what happens.. I CAN"T WAIT!!!!! Prob more excited to see your result..not probably, factually more excited for your result then my own. I ran it today and used it for strength with my preworkout and it was amazing!

Like I keep saying, I will run this again with either Modular Series Stano or IML epi andro RX and M1-t at 40mgs ED.

I continue to be impressed. Sex drive is through the roof...The only problem with it, is you tend to find something positive in ANY woman.

Even the other day, I was talking to one of the thicker girls at my gym, 5'4- 155ish (not huge, but I like petite) and I couldn't help check her out..I blurted out a line to make her laugh..."you have a nice...(pause) Neck." She looked at me, super huge smile...and lit up like a Christmas tree. I'm such an ******* (its a line I saw on a dating show some dumb ass used to try and pick up a girl and of course got shot down...Anyways, I use it on occasion being a smart ass...it can elicit laughter which works, or anger, which doesn't....but truth be told, I would have brought her home..drive is literally insatiable on this product for me. Would be annoying long term.
    Your welcome and it all started with your log of IML's EPI Andro RX and some doubted your review or thought it was spiked so I went out bought my own ran bloods to prove it was legit and loved every cap of it.
    Then you got me hooked up with some PN TREST and same story... Loved every cap
    And now I'm hooked on Ultimate Orange Juiced and UOJ is a preWO on ROIDS. LOL
    Nothing I've tried or experianced is quite like UOJ.

It'll be Jan/Feb before I run the M1-T Oxime because I went out on a limb for the SS crew and picked up Wicked Supps Epic Gainz to log/review and see if it's just snake oil or the real deal. To many mixed reviews and thoughts on supps like it but if it works as claimed it'll be a game changer. If not I hope I save some others some money.

I also plan to stack it with PN's Epi AndroHard or PN's Trest since epi andro and M1-TO might be to dry for my joints. Or who knows I might be cruising on test then. lol

And I'm all about nice little petite chicks but damn a nice thick one can be lots of fun because they always seem to just want it more and harder.
    I already feel sorry for my GF when my run starts.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang! Wish I had seen this on Black Friday. I really want some now! Thanks for doing the log Welsey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    Dang! Wish I had seen this on Black Friday. I really want some now! Thanks for doing the log Welsey.
    Sale was a good one, picked up 6 bottles for 136.33 shipped

Thinking about it now I should've ordered some more stuff but then I get to carried away because I'm a sucker for a good sale.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that was great price! I went for pure oil Trest Dec for $36 a bottle.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Scope and Derek. Very cool..im super happy you guys got some solid products. I got a few of my clients this to run with Epi andro rx by IML as well as Ultra Stano combos..one is combining this with Olympus Ep3stane per my recommendation. All of them will fare well.

UPDATE FINAL DAY!!

Sorry for the delays everyone. Things have been insane schedule wise. but today was the last day with this product. I have many things to add to it, hopefully I don't forget the most important portions.

I ended up weighing in about 206lbs..so i am slightly lighter then when I started. I will summarize this product at the end.

Workout
    Back/Biceps/Triceps

Seated Cable Rows
    50x10
    100x10
    150x10
    200x10
    300 (rack) x 10..felt easy

Biceps/Hammer Dumbell curls**weights listed per hand**
    25x10
    35x10
    55x10
    75x10
    90x6..not bad..a bit heavy for my low bodyweight right now tbh

SkullCrushers(I have horrible elbows from years of abusing them, so I stay VERY light on these and very good form..almost not worth it)
    50x20
    60x20
    70x20

My form is slightly different then most..I lean my head off the bench and I bring the ez bar back to my forehead, so I get much more ROM on these..not the huge heavy weight cheat version, more strict because of all the elbow issues i have had.

Dumbell Rows (weight listed per hand)- Straps on all but first set
    50x10
    100x10
    150x10
    205x10 (not kroc rows)

Here is a very old video with similar form that I use on these..not super strict..but not bouncing insanely either...

Wesley Inman 220lb Dumbell Rows - YouTube

Close Grip Decline Bench Press (bringing the weight to the upper abdominals, no bouncing, but this is not the correct form for chest mind you, this is for triceps only)/ Supersetted with CLOSE GRIP presses using EZ CURL BAR
    135x10/70x20
    225x10/80x20
    315x10/100x20

Deadlift into Bicep Curls Straight Bar Curls (explosive cheat type curls)
    135x10
    185x10
    225x6

As seen at 3:40 in this YouTube Video:
    Wesley Inman Strongman Explosive Power Movements Intro- Via Prescription Nutrition - YouTube

Stretched a bit and called it a day!

FINAL REVIEW of this PRODUCT

Strength- Strength is slightly improved still. Love emptying the caps into water with preworkout for mega strength gains, 45mins- 1 hour preworkout.
    Muscle Hardness- Harder. Definitely improved overall.
    Size- I have leaned out considerably, but muscles are harder and I look overall better, not positive I gained a ton of size, more small super lean super hard gains. Legit gains.
    Endurance- Mild increases in Endurance
    Cardio Function- Mild increase, no high Blood Pressure, so this is good.
    Vascularity- INSANE vascularity gains. Skin is super thin..very noticeable vascularity changes. Same as noted before.
    Aggression- Mild aggression gains, nothing compared to say Epistane.
    Anger- None
    Depression- None.
    Overall Mood- Better for a fact. This product improves it for Fact with me.
    Acne- A few small pimples on the arms and shoulders and back. A few nothing remotely bad.
    Oily Skin- None
    Changes in mood/temperment- Mood is better
    Aggression in the Gym- Slightly better
    How this effects Sex- Definitely improves aggression and sensitivity sexually. A++
    Sex Drive- Improved. Noticeably. Makes it better
    Any sexually related issues- None, all positives in regards to libido
    Nightmares- None
    Night Sweats- None
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- None
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None known, no edema, lethargy or reasons to believe levels are out of range.
    Hair thinning- none
    Hair Darkening- For sure, hair is darker on facial hair and head hair is darker.
    Hair growth - Yes, way more hair on my chest, stomach and shoulders, and back. Facial hair is doubled! Did not affect any of my normal hair growth, if anything head hair came in darker and a bit thicker and quicker.

Overall Final Comments

Genuinely a fan of this product. Initial observations continues. Reminds me of a solid oral TNE type product. Very solid improvements in lean muscle, bodyfat losses, vascularity improvements were most noticeable. Veins everywhere. Thinner skin. Overall I look much more aesthecially pleasing..I was able to gain some lean muscle and improve my appearance overall. Even my face did not bloat or puff out, if anything it drew my lines in and gave me a more attractive Masculine appearance.

This is an ideal base. Or at high dosage, it is an ideal clean run.

If I could or would change anything. I would do a 45-60 day run of this and maybe at 40mgs ED. I do like it for bodybuilding purposes primarily.

I can't wait to see what this does when combined with an epiandro type of product. I truly cannot wait to run this combo..i have a few clients running that combo right now as we speak.

Great product. Literally no noticeable side effects. One of the easiest most pleasant runs I have ever had. Sad to see this come to an end. I will be taking a few days off and jumping right into a MODULAR SERIES ultra stano log at 6 caps ED. Please feel free to join me I will prob do here and on a few other forums. Not sure it will be as time intensive as this.

Also i will be running my newest pre-workout. Shameless plug for Ultimate Punched OUT. Gonna pair this with ULTRA STANO.

If you need a solid product, base or even an oral TRT type of product, this product is IDEAL. Do not hesitate to grab this. Big thanks to Celtic, nostrum, H2s, Admins and Mods here and also BBG. Also VERY VERY importantly to everyone who has taken the time to view this and comment..You guys are amazing. It has been a pleasure AS ALWAYS SWOLE SOURCE!! Thank you!

Until next time...
    -Wesley
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Chad Frazier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome wes

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice reviews! Man I wish I could get that Ultra-Stano In two weeks time!!!!!