User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like H2S said, if he comes up with a new company it would have to be very different, once you get on the governments radar you stay there, so they would always be in whatever he did. If it's hormonal.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    It may be a great idea, but after the crap the FDA just pulled, it may be a while before he really gets back into it.
    x2. Right now, he is still waiting on the FDA to notify him if charges will be filed or what step they will choose to take. The FDA is not done with PP and Eric simply because PP closes its doors. They have a case that they may choose to pursue. Eric is not out of the woods yet, so it would be ridiculous for him to start anything when he is under a very powerful microscope.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laying low for a while won't be a problem for Eric. As for a new venture.. I wonder if Alpha Male would be a risky one? But yeah, going back into the ph realm would be doubly risky venture, especially after 1 run in with fda. This is for sure, Eric does not want to be another me too company, so if he does decide to jump back in the industry, i'm sure it'll be really interesting whatever he releases.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am bit of a loser, but I was really looking forward to andro butter and alpha minerals. Nutriton and health are two product categories I could always use.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I am bit of a loser, but I was really looking forward to andro butter and alpha minerals. Nutriton and health are two product categories I could always use.
    What was Andro butter? I heard rumor about it but never had a clue what it actually was.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    What was Andro butter? I heard rumor about it but never had a clue what it actually was.
    We were not even told yet. I believe it was supposed to be a butter than utilized fats most associated with benefiting testosterone levels. Eric was very much about hormone optimization. Perfect hormonal enviornment = super human. I actually personally have always had an interest in getting deep into the study of what dietary and supplemental approaches can be taken to maintain high testosterone levels. Conwict of dat's board apparently is coming out with a book that is a compilation of this research, but I believe it is pricey.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with you H2, I think Eric was just getting into how he can optimize hormone levels. The Testosterone Recovery Stack was just the start. I think he wanted to really find a way that people could have top of range hormonal levels without needing to use TRT/HRT.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 therealest77's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz issues statement on FDA raid

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Like H2S said, if he comes up with a new company it would have to be very different, once you get on the governments radar you stay there, so they would always be in whatever he did. If it's hormonal.
    I think he can still pull it off without being too different. Pa did it.....

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 therealest77's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz issues statement on FDA raid

I should have known he was looking into minerals when he said he started using MS's ZMK...

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just hoping there isn't some kind of snowball effect, like all supp companies start going down or something
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day