User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Agree with you H2, I think Eric was just getting into how he can optimize hormone levels. The Testosterone Recovery Stack was just the start. I think he wanted to really find a way that people could have top of range hormonal levels without needing to use TRT/HRT.
    putting big pharma companies out on their ass when it came to trt. possible reason for fda raid? who knows. im way into conspiracy theories though.

and as to androbutter and alpha minerals, I was super stoked. everything i eat is essentially for optimizing my hormone levels first, then bodybuilding second. i wanna do everything i can do to have peak hormone levels so any natty supps that could be used daily would've been awesome. such a great company on the verge of huge things things. androseries was child's play in comparison to what eric had coming down the pipeline as far as I'm concerned. we all saw it so much, and lots used it, but no matter people having to use higher doses or some people not being responders, the androseries is/ was nothing short of amazing. i feel like side effect free hormones was essentially what was going to happen. my heart really goes out to the employees and eric. to go from owning the greatest supplement to moving in within his mom has got be one crazy shitty feeling. so much gov waste, and a great way to destroy a bunch of people's jobs.

maybe a supplement company with a ghost formulator is in the works
    Last edited by nate3993; 11-05-2012 at 09:25 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to miss Toco 8 the most. In 2009 my total cholesterol was over 200points. Last June I had it measured at just a hair over 100 points!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally agree Nate.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ALIEN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought you were joking about the androbutter and alpha minerals..Those sound like some very innovative ideas.

Does anyone know how many employees PP had?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    roughly over 10 employees, maybe closer to 15.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I'm going to miss Toco 8 the most. In 2009 my total cholesterol was over 200points. Last June I had it measured at just a hair over 100 points!
    And you attribute this all to Toco 8? If so, that is pretty amazing.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping Eric re-emerges in this game as a much wiser, stronger player. It also sucks that this raid scared Prototype Nutrition into pulling their epiandrosterone spray. I hope it makes a comeback.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I'm hoping Eric re-emerges in this game as a much wiser, stronger player. It also sucks that this raid scared Prototype Nutrition into pulling their epiandrosterone spray. I hope it makes a comeback.
    It would be sweet to see him come over to Antaeus Labs lol
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    It would be sweet to see him come over to Antaeus Labs lol
    i could back that. AL is a solid company, bring in a genius formulator, and viola, pure awesome. that's insane PA pulled his E-spray like that. seems a bit silly since the FDA already knows all that he does. if he's gonna pull that, then he should pull his preg spray, and 11 spray and what not. (not saying he should actually do this, just that those are just as hormonal as his e spray is)

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    i could back that. AL is a solid company, bring in a genius formulator, and viola, pure awesome. that's insane PA pulled his E-spray like that. seems a bit silly since the FDA already knows all that he does. if he's gonna pull that, then he should pull his preg spray, and 11 spray and what not. (not saying he should actually do this, just that those are just as hormonal as his e spray is)
    I think 11 was pulled, but I haven't checked. DHEA and Preg have way too much lobby support that it would be hard to go after just those two products.