User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just came across this old thread with Patrick and Eric 'discussing' legality issues.

2?'s.....1) 7,8 Benzoflavone ....... 2) fertility.................

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have there been any updates? I know the PP site is essentially gone but what ended up going down? Aside from whats already been discussed here?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Have there been any updates? I know the PP site is essentially gone but what ended up going down? Aside from whats already been discussed here?
    I don't believe so.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Eric Potratz issues statement on FDA raid

Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    No...it will be a rather long process.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably just in time for all the Andro to expire...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Probably just in time for all the Andro to expire...
    I highly doubt PP will ever get any of the Andro Series back.
    If PP does make a comeback as PP or another company I hope they bring back endoamp!!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've kinda figured that the FDA would sit on the products until they expire. What the hell ever happened to our right of due process in this country?

I understand the idea of multiple products for different health and/or PCT aspects, but I always wondered why PP didn't ever make a products that combined everything like the EndoAMP, Toco-8, etc in something like coconut oil so we could just grab 1 thing and be done instead of messing around with opening this container, then another for the toco, then 1 oral syring for this, then another for that. I would imagine that putting something like that together wouldn't be too hard.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    I've kinda figured that the FDA would sit on the products until they expire. What the hell ever happened to our right of due process in this country?

I understand the idea of multiple products for different health and/or PCT aspects, but I always wondered why PP didn't ever make a products that combined everything like the EndoAMP, Toco-8, etc in something like coconut oil so we could just grab 1 thing and be done instead of messing around with opening this container, then another for the toco, then 1 oral syring for this, then another for that. I would imagine that putting something like that together wouldn't be too hard.
    who says that wasn't in the works? not that i have information, just I know that eric was working on his complete male hormone solution, a test boosting mineral, test boosting butter, etc so who knows what all they had in the works

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz issues statement on FDA raid

Let this be a lesson to everybody about the way the thug agencies that run the government really work. The FDA and the IRS rely on the size of their bureaucracy as a tool to ensure that people won't fight punitive actions. Primordial performance and other supplement companies could learn a lot from how illegal drug dealers operate:

You never sell from your stash house.
    You always keep the product far from the sales front.
    Never keep more supply on the sales floor then you're prepared to lose. Same goes for cash.
    Have a plan for the heat. It should include enough cash to shift operations when the Feds crash your operation.

I don't think there's any denying that Eric is a genius, but he had no exit plan. Whenever you have a business that is subject to government regulatory exposure, it's always good to practice operational risk management. It's my belief that Eric believed that the government would actually follow a set of rules or prior practices, but there's no guarantee that they'll do that. This is why you see other industries, where there are inherent risks, are full of holding companies or parent companies, and limited partnerships. A good, but immoral, example is British Petroleum and the rig the Deep Horizon. Everybody thought that BP would go down in flames, but when the government went after BP, the government soon realized that there was a myriad of other companies through which BP deferred liability. Sure they lost a lot of money, maybe a years worth of profit when it was all said and done, but that company killed people and they're going to be walking away free. Just like lifting, form matters in business.