User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trestolone affect condition/muscle endurance?

For you guys who has tried trest.

1: How does trestolone affect your condition/muscle endurance?

2: Many people get sick mid cycle. Do you experience this with trest as well?

Reason for this questions is that I have event coming up where I´m going to do many kind of different moments. It´s everything from running, swimming, obstacle, ropeclimbing to lifting, chins, bench, squats, pushups etc..
    So I need to be strong for a long time.

I have used AH and osta for this purpose before with good results but I´ve been looking to maybe give trest in a low to moderate dose a shot. Maybe stack it with FRL´s Alpha hard..

Thanks in advance.
    //D

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got sick mid cycle the first time I tried Trest Ace, but it was the flu. Don't think the trest had anything to do with that, lol.

As far as endurance, I felt a difference in the gym and normally pushed my workouts to go longer.

As long as you keep the daily dose under 75mg, you shouldn't see any side effects. I tried 100mg/day for a week and it was a bit rough.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoninho View Post
    For you guys who has tried trest.

1: How does trestolone affect your condition/muscle endurance?

2: Many people get sick mid cycle. Do you experience this with trest as well?

Reason for this questions is that I have event coming up where I´m going to do many kind of different moments. It´s everything from running, swimming, obstacle, ropeclimbing to lifting, chins, bench, squats, pushups etc..
    So I need to be strong for a long time.

I have used AH and osta for this purpose before with good results but I´ve been looking to maybe give trest in a low to moderate dose a shot. Maybe stack it with FRL´s Alpha hard..

Thanks in advance.
    //D
    1. I was bulking, and in a somewhat dirty fashion, when I ran Trest Ace and then Trest Deca. I did try running a few times while on it and found my calves became super pumped and cramped. I definitely didn't feel an improvement in endurance.

2. I had zero sickness on cycle.

The Trest Deca will make you strong as shit. If you take it with some Alpha Hard, it may deliver exactly what you're looking for. I didn't enter my cycle training for endurance, so I can't give you an honest assessment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for responses!

I´m thinking about going with a TD trest since I live in EU and about to dose it at 50 mg ED. Maybe even try it a bit lower as well but that is maybe a bit too cautious...?

@Free. Well, I know that I´m pretty alone in this kind of forum with my goals since I´m no bodybuilder. But you guys tend to be the ones who has most experience with this type of products so I listen to you and after that I take the dosages in half and then slowly increase them to find out where is a good spot for me .

A bit off topic but has anyone tried Alpha hard? There is more or less no reviews about it..
    It is almost impossible to find decent stano products in EU right know.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^I know plenty of dudes who would trade for some 1,4boldione(or whatever it's called been a while since I researched the PH game) since it isn't illegal over there lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    ^I know plenty of dudes who would trade for some 1,4boldione(or whatever it's called been a while since I researched the PH game) since it isn't illegal over there lol.
    Well, I could sign up for trying boldione if there was any to find... legal or not there is no one producing it for the moment (what I can find..)
    Fusion Supplements released a 4ad product thats claims to be a real 4ad (cyclo verison), maybe they have something in mind for later...

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not banned in the UK per the last time I checked...which is where SWIM bought it about 18mo ago, which is all I'm gonna say.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did a 7 or 10k run threw the streets of SF while on Trest and had no problem holding a good pace and I'm not a runner.
    No sickness during the cycle either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing.
    Started of a cycle with Dermatrest/Alphahard today.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested in hearing how it works for you.