User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another Double Workout in the books for Ultimate Orange Juiced.
    Same story different day....
    Really enjoy UOJ and can't wait for more to arrive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this is how my 2nd to last half serving of Ultimate Orange Juiced went/felt today for deads.

Drank at 4pm with 10-12oz water and the taste is VERY ORANGE. If you guys like good tasting preWOs this is the one to get/try. 20-30 minutes later and it was game time. Smoked my warm up then blazed threw the working sets with extra reps then did a 8x5 with the top set. Probably did 6-8x15 of hypers between sets.
    Then one of my buddies stopped and my workout ended there but I had plenty more in the tank that seems bottomless with Ultimate Orange Juiced.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 sup3r_man's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this a pre workout that i can take on an empty stomach and do a physical fitness test which includes running without making me feel like im gonna throw up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sup3r_man View Post
    Is this a pre workout that i can take on an empty stomach and do a physical fitness test which includes running without making me feel like im gonna throw up?

I'm no runner but Ultimate Orange Juiced sits real well with me and doesn't even give me a single strange burp or anything like that.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I LOVE doing cardio with ultimate orange! Usually end up doing more than I planned on lmao
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1head View Post
    I LOVE doing cardio with ultimate orange! Usually end up doing more than I planned on lmao

I figured that would be the case and I bet hill sprits with Ultimate Orange Juiced thrown in the mix would be a GREAT combo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I finally used my last half serving of Ultimate Orange Juiced.....
    Was a sad day but the sick workout made up for it and I have plenty more headed my way shortly.

Anyways was haveing a crappy day and was just feeling down and out and almost talked myself out of even lifting then I busted out my secret weapon: UOJ
    Half serving in 10-12oz water and 30 minutes later my crappy day was over/forgot about and feeling down was instantly gone.
    Got to my second warmup set and BAM the thermogenic effect hit me and the sweat beads start forming on my head then arms and legs.
    Smoked Deads and did a 5x5 with the top set after finishing my modded for more volume 531 program. SS hypers between sets to make the most of my time.
    Was about to end it there until I layed down on my bench and just started hitting chest SS with DB rows. Did 6 high rep pump sets then called it a day.
    With UOJ in my system I'm able to get in twice the work in 1/2-3/4 of the normal time and mote work done in less time is a WIN, WIN in my book.

Hopeing I'll get more UOJ by next week or the week after so I'll be back.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I got convinced. Just placed my order for some UOJ today. I'm on my last tub from my stash of the original Jack3d I had, time to find a replacement. And from everything I've seen on here, this sounds pretty awesome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    Well I got convinced. Just placed my order for some UOJ today. I'm on my last tub from my stash of the original Jack3d I had, time to find a replacement. And from everything I've seen on here, this sounds pretty awesome!
    Good call, you won't be disappointed.

Ultimate Orange Juiced blows the orginal and all formulas of jacked out of the water.
    To let you all know how much I like and believe that UOJ is the best I bought 5 containers of it so I never run out.
    I've talked about is so much around my GF she is wanting to try it out. Ill weigh her out a 1/8-1/4 serving because it's really powerful.
    UOJ is everything you want from a preWO without the crappy sides. No jitters or tweaked out feelings, no sexual sides, and no tingling or pins and needle feeling at all.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Good call, you won't be disappointed.

Ultimate Orange Juiced blows the orginal and all formulas of jacked out of the water.
    To let you all know how much I like and believe that UOJ is the best I bought 5 containers of it so I never run out.
    I've talked about is so much around my GF she is wanting to try it out. Ill weigh her out a 1/8-1/4 serving because it's really powerful.
    UOJ is everything you want from a preWO without the crappy sides. No jitters or tweaked out feelings, no sexual sides, and no tingling or pins and needle feeling at all.
    Awesome. It does sound pretty potent, I'm 6' 195 lbs but I'll probably just start out at 3/4 to one scoop to gauge tolerance. I usually only take about 1-1 1/2 scoops of Jack3d and that's all I need.