User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate Orange Juiced.... Scope75's Review

To start off I'd like to thank Wes/GnT for the giveaway/opportunity to try Ultimate Orange Juiced and a couple samples of his pheromones but this thread is all about UOJ.

So here's my review of.....

To make this review as fair as possible I didn't look into the ingredents or read any reviews of it on here.

All I have to say about UOJ is its LEGIT and packs one hell of a punch.
    Taste just like tang or a some kind of powdered orange flavored drink and doesn't have any sort of after taste and no funky feeling of pins being poked in your skin/face.

Now on to how it effected my energy levels and performance.
    After enjoying the taste I just chilled out before starting my workout and I'd say within 30 minutes I could tell/feel it start take effect. Eyes felt wide fucking open and colors/lights seemed brighter and more vibrant but no cracked out over stimed feeling like some other preWOs leave you feeling.
    Blasted right threw my warm up, then killed my working sets, then stripped a little weight off and got some volume done on squats. After that I was still ready to rock and roll so I did some hypers, pull-ups, DB press and flys, and some tricep extensions. It's been about 30-45 minutes since I finished my workout and I still want to go out and hit some more bro work.

As of right now I'll give Taste, Energy, Drive, and Focus all 10's.
    Taste was great, Energy was threw the roof but very clean feeling, Drive and Focus was at an all time high and just what I needed to get in the gym to kill it. I seriously haven't had this type of feeling or workout since I was on Epiandro RX and Trest. Speaking of those 2 I can't wait to stack them with a preWO shot of Ultimate Orange Juiced.
    Last edited by Scope75; 11-06-2014 at 08:17 PM.