Quote Originally Posted by sup3r_man View Post
Please let us know how the new UPO is. I'm about to put in another order for my Feb stack and I think I need a bit more stim than UOJ has.
I'm sold out but expecting it mid week coming up. Even the pre-orders sell out so fast I can't keep this product in stock or in pre-order status.

If you wanna order, it, I will make you an offer. MONEY BACK guarantee if you don't like it, or ANY senior member on this forum. I won't include newbies that might see this and add themselves, because I don't want people abusing this offer just to get freebies-- it does happen

Thats how legit it is. I have dozens of reviews on it..10/10. Even UOJ averages about a 9-9.5..so this is a good thing.

Here's my most recent sample review.

Got the samples, ty. Wow, what a boost and a pissed off one at that! Compliments to the alchemist!!!! HUGE FAN! Happy New Year to you and your family as well and if you ever need a well written, A++ testimonial or review let me know, I'd be happy to oblige.
Thanks,
Mike

LINK TO BUY
Ultimate PUNCH-ed OUT!! NEW! Super Stimulant/ENERGY Pre-Workout by Mind Charm Technologies - GymNTonic.com