User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate Orange Juiced.... Scope75's Review

To start off I'd like to thank Wes/GnT for the giveaway/opportunity to try Ultimate Orange Juiced and a couple samples of his pheromones but this thread is all about UOJ.

So here's my review of.....

To make this review as fair as possible I didn't look into the ingredents or read any reviews of it on here.

All I have to say about UOJ is its LEGIT and packs one hell of a punch.
    Taste just like tang or a some kind of powdered orange flavored drink and doesn't have any sort of after taste and no funky feeling of pins being poked in your skin/face.

Now on to how it effected my energy levels and performance.
    After enjoying the taste I just chilled out before starting my workout and I'd say within 30 minutes I could tell/feel it start take effect. Eyes felt wide fucking open and colors/lights seemed brighter and more vibrant but no cracked out over stimed feeling like some other preWOs leave you feeling.
    Blasted right threw my warm up, then killed my working sets, then stripped a little weight off and got some volume done on squats. After that I was still ready to rock and roll so I did some hypers, pull-ups, DB press and flys, and some tricep extensions. It's been about 30-45 minutes since I finished my workout and I still want to go out and hit some more bro work.

As of right now I'll give Taste, Energy, Drive, and Focus all 10's.
    Taste was great, Energy was threw the roof but very clean feeling, Drive and Focus was at an all time high and just what I needed to get in the gym to kill it. I seriously haven't had this type of feeling or workout since I was on Epiandro RX and Trest. Speaking of those 2 I can't wait to stack them with a preWO shot of Ultimate Orange Juiced.
    Last edited by Scope75; 11-06-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also noticed I seemed to sweat and run a little warmer and I even had to switch from sweat pants to shorts because my legs started to sweat and stick to my pants.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome review. I am very very happy that you enjoyed it!!!! Thank you so much for the review. Anyone else feel free to give a 100% honest review in here, good and bad is fine!! Some people don't like the taste..which is fine. I made it to be just like the 1996 version.

People loved or hated the taste, but once you try it and if you have had the old version..it brings back all the good memories and brings your workouts to a new level.

TY Scope, ur awesome man for doing a review!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my quick review of Ultimate Orange Juiced.

To begin with - Big shout out to Gym N Tonic for sending this my way as part of the October giveaway. I have been recovering from a nasty flu past couple of weeks (ironically it happened right after I took my flu shot, lol) and workouts haven't been consistent. I have had loss of strength as well as stamina due to the flu so my workouts have been really short.

Took 1 serving for this morning's back and shoulders workout. Here's how it faired -

Taste / Mixability - Taste may not be a big criteria for pre-workout as it is for Intra. But this one had decent taste, very little hint of chemical taste if any. Mixability was nice. No clumps or anything.

Effectiveness - This is the important stuff and the product really shined here! Focus was amazing as I felt I was really in the zone. I was moving from one exercise to another with little to no rest (This is important since the workout I did two days back, I was really getting tired after each exercise and rest periods were longer). As scope said, energy was clean and smooth. No jitters at all. Today's workout was more of hypertrophy so I did not test any of my 1 RMs. But I was definitely able to get in lot of good volume in relatively short time. I am going to use my next sample on leg day next week. Have a feeling I may be able to get squat PR .

Overall, this product deserves really high ranking and I will be buying it come next paycheck

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing but good reviews about Ultimate Orange. Going to grab me some after my current PreWorkout is done.

Thanks for the review!
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About to put Ultimate Orange Juiced to the test again.
    Not sure what's up but my energy and drive are tanked today and I have deads, back, shoulders, and biceps planned so I'll be taking a full dose to FIRE me up.
    I'm yawning and wanting to nap right now as I'm mixing up a dose of UOJ so im really relying on UOJ to get me threw this session and keep me up for a night full of food and some cleaning around the house.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just mixed a full dose with 12oz water and now it taste like a orange creamsicle.
    Really like the flavor but its strong and needs more water than most preWO.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great review! this stuff looks awesome...

Have two samples I still need to run through...sorry for the lag Wes
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ultimate Orange Juiced is the REAL DEAL!!!!!

If you haven't tried UOJ get off your ass and grab a tub or 4 becasuse you won't want to run out.
    UOJ is the what Ive always wanted from a preWO. The drive, focus, endurance, and energy just feels natual and more like all your senses are firing at 110% because I can't really think of anything I don't like about how UOJ effects me.
    Now today I really noticed a thermogenic effect and really sweated my ass off. 16m treadmill 12% 3.8mpg had me sweating threw my shirt and by the first working set of deads I had beads of sweat rolling off my face and by the end my shirt was a few pounds heavier.
    Ended up doing what was programmed by 531 then did a 5x5 with the top set and then stripped some off and did 2x5. Every set was SS with hypers for set of 15.
    Felt unstoppable and would still be out there but I have my refeed to get too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    great review! this stuff looks awesome...

Have two samples I still need to run through...sorry for the lag Wes
    Get on it bro.....
    Once you try it you'll be stocking it at your store