User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4hrs later and I'm done lifting for this morning now that it's a quarter to 12.

Smashed every fucking thing in sight and I'd still be going but it's time to eat.
    I stayed up to 12 last night eating so it's been 12hrs since my last meal.

All I've had today is UOJ/UPO and 14g coconut oil between squats and deads.
    So the HIIT/cardio and squats where done completly fasted and bench just got a little blast of fats to make sure I wouldn't start burning muscle for energy after 3hrs of lifting completly fasted.

To say I'm happy with the UOJ/UPO stack would be an understatement because it's fucking unreal what you can get done and not even be phased.
    I'm sure I'll sleep like a rock tonight because this session was one like nothing else I've done before.

BIG BIG thanks to Wes for all the support and samples he's given me.
    Wes you have a customer for life and can't wait to see/try what else you have instore for all of us in 2015.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had my second workout with UOJ, half a scoop. POWERFUL is 1st thing that comes to mind. Awesome focus, stim is strong but not jittery (haven't done a full scoop yet) and doesn't seem to fade. 3 hours later I feel like I did at the beginning of my workout.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Absolutely fkn love this product!! It's gets me so focused and in the zone it's insane. BEST Pre Work Out drink I've ever used! I'm not one to like the overly stim feeling. This PWO gets me exactly where I need to be! I hadn't moved really heavy weight in a while, but last night was able to hit 570# on DL; I've been off for 6 wks I'm in PCT.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate Orange Juiced

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I Absolutely fkn love this product!! It's gets me so focused and in the zone it's insane. BEST Pre Work Out drink I've ever used! I'm not one to like the overly stim feeling. This PWO gets me exactly where I need to be! I hadn't moved really heavy weight in a while, but last night was able to hit 570# on DL; I've been off for 6 wks I'm in PCT.
    Good to see you post man!