User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Order seriously lacked flavor

This past week, I placed an order for my mom, who is suffering from health issues and needs higher protein in her diet. I figured instead of her buying some store bought crap, I’d take her to where the best protein is.

And I truly believe that.

Along with her order, I ordered myself a 2 pound bag of cookies n cream flavor Pro-Blend and had the same problem I did with the banana earlier this year: Almost no flavor or sweetness at all.

Unlike my previous orders, the powder had come in a bag with plastic lining. I could taste the plastic flavor almost more than I could taste the cookies and cream flavor. Definitely not what I was expecting out of such a high-quality product.
    I and others on the board have posted in the past about low flavoring and sweetness in some of the proteins. Wes, if you’re seeking to improve these products, the flavoring is a great place to start. I’ve heard so many great things about the flavors, but I’ve had at least two of them that I thought were either next to non-existent or kinda nasty.

I gave two scoops of it to my cousin, who is a lifter, and he also complained of the taste.

Flavor isn’t necessarily a deal breaker, but when many of the other brands are seriously one-upping your clearly superior product in the flavor department, I’d definitely take a look at improving it. Just a suggestion

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FreePress I am very sorry for this issue. Let me let Kristen know and I will happily pass this on to her asap.

I appreciate the VERY respectful review. Always appreciate everyone here..You guys absolutely are the most classy friends, customers and bodybuilders, any company can ask for.

I will be in touch
    -wesley
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    FreePress I am very sorry for this issue. Let me let Kristen know and I will happily pass this on to her asap.

I appreciate the VERY respectful review. Always appreciate everyone here..You guys absolutely are the most classy friends, customers and bodybuilders, any company can ask for.

I will be in touch
    -wesley
    Wesley,

Kristen sent me a very heartfelt and apologetic e-mail last night. I sincerely appreciate that you took the time to read this and address it. And thank you for recognizing that I tried to do it as respectfully as possible.

I meant it when I said I believe PN is the best protein out there. I just thought it merited your attention to know that the bag I got for myself just didn't taste good.

I also scored a bag of strawberry banana Pro Blend and it's fine. I've been mixing it with my PWO fruit punch and it makes a nice flavor combination. My mother had no complaints about the bag of chocolate that she bought, either.