Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
The 1 would blow 5 Alpha Test out of the water. That stuff was way under-dosed (only 20-25 mg of active ingredient, the rest was cyclodextrin). Basically, it was a B12 infused breath mint with a hint of actual androsterone product. A methyl DHT will flat crush that stuff.
I can only agree with this. 5AT wasnīt useless, but pretty got damn weak. Trying FRL Alpha hard right know which will give some more hormone, but still in the lower range and without any delivery system.

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
The only hangup I have with it is that it's 17a methylated. Seems a bit unnecessary to introduce something liver toxic to achieve the same results you can get from Stano or EpiAndro Hard/Epestaine Andro RX or something similar. To what degree it's toxic, I have no real metric. Anyone get any bloods while they were on this stuff?
I havnīt tried The1 yet but I have done D-plex and that should be the same compound and to be honest do I think that even if the effects are in the same area between Stano products and D-plex/The1 isnīt they totally similar. I got a lot more... "push" of the D-plex than AndroHard for example (and I did love AndroHard, no shadow there). For me D-plex was AndroHard with a turbo. Same engine but more power.. does this make sense?

I havnīt tried EpiAndro Hard or Epiandro RX so I canīt talk for them, but for regular Stano and Androhard (and I got more effect from AH than ordinary Stano) I experienced it this way.

So long story short. I can see a use for The1 even when stano products is around, even if I not very pro methyls.