User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    The 1 would blow 5 Alpha Test out of the water. That stuff was way under-dosed (only 20-25 mg of active ingredient, the rest was cyclodextrin). Basically, it was a B12 infused breath mint with a hint of actual androsterone product. A methyl DHT will flat crush that stuff.
    I can only agree with this. 5AT wasnīt useless, but pretty got damn weak. Trying FRL Alpha hard right know which will give some more hormone, but still in the lower range and without any delivery system.

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    The only hangup I have with it is that it's 17a methylated. Seems a bit unnecessary to introduce something liver toxic to achieve the same results you can get from Stano or EpiAndro Hard/Epestaine Andro RX or something similar. To what degree it's toxic, I have no real metric. Anyone get any bloods while they were on this stuff?
    I havnīt tried The1 yet but I have done D-plex and that should be the same compound and to be honest do I think that even if the effects are in the same area between Stano products and D-plex/The1 isnīt they totally similar. I got a lot more... "push" of the D-plex than AndroHard for example (and I did love AndroHard, no shadow there). For me D-plex was AndroHard with a turbo. Same engine but more power.. does this make sense?

I havnīt tried EpiAndro Hard or Epiandro RX so I canīt talk for them, but for regular Stano and Androhard (and I got more effect from AH than ordinary Stano) I experienced it this way.

So long story short. I can see a use for The1 even when stano products is around, even if I not very pro methyls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received my bottle of The 1 about a week ago. I've gone through a week already and not sure what to say as of yet... Usually I'll notice something around the 2nd week going into the 3rd week. Can't wait to see what happens.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still haven't noticed much after a week? The 1 is pretty potent. I mean. At least better pumps right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed a slight more vascularity and I'm just making sure it's not the arginine from my multi vitamins.... Also libido did go up a bit. As for aggression.... I noticed a bit more assertiveness around the 5th day and on upper body day I blasted through my routine with the same intensity. I do notice a slight push in my work outs.... I know a lot more can be expected over time. This is what I'm looking forward too but don't let that mislead anyone here.I put in my 100% and take advantage of the benefits that a supplement/prohormone can offer. Let's see wtf happens later down the road! !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok..OK!!! Today was leg day and lower back day. DUDE!!! I blasted through that routine like a boss! I felt the agression through my last reps and it shined the most when I was doing my deadlifts. Usually I'm a bit fried by the time I reach my deadlifts but today I was feeling a little more energy and my endurance definitely was higher than normal. I added another 20 lbs for my usual routine and to top it all off I ended up throwing in another 15 lbs just to see how much I can lift...I pulled off 5 reps and was very hyped about it.

I don't log much but I can also add that I throw in a kick boxing sesh and then run my miles after that... Usually on leg days right after my kick boxing session...I can only run 2-3 miles but today I ran 4 miles and I was wanting to run another mile but since I had to pick up my little brother from work I cut it down to 4 miles.lol!

Now let's wtf happens when I crash out tonight and then wake up...will I end up being sore or will I experience one of the listed benefits of this product...which is RECOVERY?

I"ll let you guys know whats up tomorrow! ;D!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok...recovery was pretty decent. I mean I was sore but I was able to pull off running 6 miles after doing my kickbox sesh and working out my back. Tomorrow I'm going to run 10 miles after working out my shoulders and putting in some rounds into the punching bag. ;D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OrionBixler View Post
    Ok...recovery was pretty decent. I mean I was sore but I was able to pull off running 6 miles after doing my kickbox sesh and working out my back. Tomorrow I'm going to run 10 miles after working out my shoulders and putting in some rounds into the punching bag. ;D
    It sounds as it working its magic with you. Congrats!
    I may be an idiot but I couldn't find what dosage you are running.
    How about the backpumps? Gettin any?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm barely reaching my third week and the back pumps have finally kicked in yesterday...a weird tingly feeling but I know it will be showing up a lot more later on today when I wake up. I've noticed some serious striations showing up especially around my mid section which is the main reason why I got this magical stuff! This stuff seems to be a lot friendlier than epistane. lol Epi gets me all moody with aggravation and anxiety. Not only that seems to give me a bit lethargic at times. The 1 is awesome!Let's hope there isn't any drawbacks later down the following weeks to come.

Also can't wait to see how leg and lower back day will turn out later on this week....I'm taking it two doses of 50mg per day. One dose at day and one at night near dinner time. A total of 100 mg per day.

I can feel the aggression pickin up as well. I know I'll be a bit more aggressive by the middle of this week or the beginning of next week. I'll keep everyone posted on the results.
    Last edited by OrionBixler; 12-23-2014 at 03:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah...I'm starting to notice it magic hit it's peak! I've lost the stubborn lower back fat and around the love handles. Also noticed a lot more aggression...I'm on my fourth week going into my 5th... I've started to notice a slight moody behavior.... and it's getting tiresome.lol! I'm looking forward to getting off this cycle and calling it quits soon since I'm not fond of how it actually is stiffening my joints just a tad.lol