User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 1 or Stenadrol by Olympus labs?

...after I noticed how much of the other stack of Tren and Hexadrone I had to take....along with the fact that Hexadrone didn't have much feed back,I decided to take up the advice from some one who replied to my thread not too long ago.

In doing so I discovered The 1 and Stenadrol.

I really want to cut and actually gain a little bit of muscle for that high definition,striations,muscle separation and of course vascularity.
    Which one of the products would you swole-miesters recommend?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correct me if I'm wrong as I've been following orals a LOT less these days, but isn't The 1 essentially methyl DHT? I am 99 percent certain that's the case.

Other than not liking the methyl part, if it is what I said it is, I'm going to guess it would be an excellent product for muscle separation and vascularity, not to mention all the other benefits of DHT. The part I cannot address is liver toxicity which is inevitable with 17a methylated compounds.

I'd be more inclined to go with a Stano-type prohormone which converts to DHT quite efficiently. At least in that case you don't have any concerns of liver toxicity.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe both of these compounds are more geared towards bulking...especially Stenadrol (mithras AND M-Sten).

if you're gonna go methylated: epi, halo, mechabol, etc are solid options that can be run long enough to offer some lean gains and recomp.

my favorite stack would be halo + furuza + 11-keto, add in some dermacrine or trest and that'd be killer!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I have looked into it The 1 is DHT. I've taken something similar about 6 months ago called 5 Alpha Test by Forerunner labs.It actually leaned me out.I was more assertive and my favorite thing about it was how I would wake up with no problem getting out of bed after a hard days of working out the day before. As far as I noticed with how similar the effects are compared to what is listed for The 1... and since I have never taken The 1...I'm hoping The 1 would be similar and if not maybe even better!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked the One a lot. Methyl dht with an oxime attached, which can change how the compound acts in the body. That being said, I had big strength gains, tons of energy, and it was very dry. Almost like d-zine or similar, but drier, and I felt great on it. I would highly recommend this for your goals.

I think one of the sponsors carries the raw powder, that makes me happy.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DOUBLE POST
    Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 11-24-2014 at 08:26 PM. Reason: my pc is possessed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and so THE 1 it is!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OrionBixler View Post
    As far as I have looked into it The 1 is DHT. I've taken something similar about 6 months ago called 5 Alpha Test by Forerunner labs.It actually leaned me out.I was more assertive and my favorite thing about it was how I would wake up with no problem getting out of bed after a hard days of working out the day before. As far as I noticed with how similar the effects are compared to what is listed for The 1... and since I have never taken The 1...I'm hoping The 1 would be similar and if not maybe even better!
    The 1 would blow 5 Alpha Test out of the water. That stuff was way under-dosed (only 20-25 mg of active ingredient, the rest was cyclodextrin). Basically, it was a B12 infused breath mint with a hint of actual androsterone product. A methyl DHT will flat crush that stuff.

The only hangup I have with it is that it's 17a methylated. Seems a bit unnecessary to introduce something liver toxic to achieve the same results you can get from Stano or EpiAndro Hard/Epestaine Andro RX or something similar. To what degree it's toxic, I have no real metric. Anyone get any bloods while they were on this stuff?

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    should checkout our black friday sale for some deals on D-Plex Powder
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    should checkout our black friday sale for some deals on D-Plex Powder

X2 and I sure plan too or I'll wait until the NYE sale.