User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i'm under the impression that androgel as a test base would probably result in less progesterone and prolactin issue than using injectable T, because of the increased DHT conversion (or ratio)

what are your levels at on 60 mg ed?

My levels have always been good. Im actually past due for bloods, by a good three weeks, but havent had a chance to get in and get it done. The last few tests, they only did TT and FT. I did ask for a full panel for the next one, and they were ok with it. AT 60 MG ED, my TT is around 900, and FT is around 190. I have seen elevated DHT, but not "flagged" above the normal level ranges.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon241 View Post
    My levels have always been good. Im actually past due for bloods, by a good three weeks, but havent had a chance to get in and get it done. The last few tests, they only did TT and FT. I did ask for a full panel for the next one, and they were ok with it. AT 60 MG ED, my TT is around 900, and FT is around 190. I have seen elevated DHT, but not "flagged" above the normal level ranges.
    These are good levels, this routine works well for you. E2 is withing reason as your libido is ok.
    Even if DHT is a bit over the range- thats nothing to worry about, just monitor blood thickness if it gets suspicious (with higher androgen levels blood thickens which increase chances of heart attack, blood clots etc).
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-24-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    These are good levels, this routine works well for you. E2 is withing reason as your libido is ok.
    Even if DHT is a bit over the range- thats nothing to worry about, just monitor blood thickness if it gets suspicious (with higher androgen levels blood thickens which increase chances of heart attack, blood clots etc).
    Jel, your a wealth of knowledge as usual, and I appreciate it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    What's the probability that someone who is on trt, having the same pct issues, like low libido, ED, etc? If, so what would you do?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    step one: dial in test to 1000+ng/dl and estro to 15-25 pg/ml
    step two: reevaluate and if still having issues check all other hormones

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To backup what weekend said:

Labcorp upper T limit is 1197 ng/dl. MMA uses them as their fighters are athletes and athletes have higher T. Bodybuilder = Athlete. Typically you want to be in the upper quarter range of "normal" for your group as the "normal" range is severely marred by fat, old, out of shape, americans . Plenty of labs have an upper limit of 800 something which is BS.
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon241 View Post
    What's the probability that someone who is on trt, having the same pct issues, like low libido, ED, etc? If, so what would you do?
    Depends what the cause is, and symptoms- usual suspects are E2, low free testosterone or for example it can be high progesterone which keeps DHT in control (as well as E2) so raising DHT may be help here, or prolactin can be high which destroys libido, it can be too high cortisol or it can be low cortisol as well in which norepinephrine goes high which not just destroys libido, it totally prevent erection from happening...

Some period of libido/erection issues is expected till few things sort itself out if persist than bloodtest is needed, and when culprit is found than obvioulsy cause needs to be fixed.