Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sold.....lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    The first 6 reviews on the product are from my forum, these guys stumbled across the clinical trial that was conducted in January 2014 on the ingredient and wanted to know if it would work. We managed to get a 500g sample in put it into our SEDDS and sold it to the guys at cost price. At this point we had ZERO financial interest in the product working or not working.

If it failed it wouldn't have became a product.
    The results and before/after pictures are legitimate you can easily tell this as they are not professional photos which are the easy ones to photoshop. These photos were also posted live on the forum in real time during the trial - at which point like i said we didn't care if it worked or not.

The other reviews from 6 onwards are from customers along with their before/after pictures where possible.

So far we have 2 people that were non responders to the product that we are aware of, 1 was during the trial....however he now claims it is working and the other was some 170lb blogger.

VayneZ is currently logging it on the forum, anyone else can log it too if they like.

Firstly you need to understand the tendon issues that have been reported in studies are myostatin knockout mice.....these mice have 40-100% more muscle than normal and they have it from having the gene removed and ZERO myostatin in their blood......they are also not training with weights so the tendons are normal lengths (if weight trained during the gain of muscle tissue the tendons would also grow)

We are reducing myostatin.......not removing it.

You first gain 2-3kg (4.4-6.6lbs) over the first few weeks from the myostatin clearing out and the storage of protein and glycogen increasing.....this isn't new muscle tissue at this point it's just storing more nutrients.....just like when you take steroids. After this point this will stretch the muscle tissue along with weight stimulus this will equal more growth and faster repair from nutrient supplies being higher.

You will grow more muscle easier however it is not comparable to say testosterone the muscle in the steroid cycle will also grow at a much faster rate than the tendons yet you dont hear about having tendon issues from doing a cycle.

This is a good long term supplement with fantastic results the growth of the tendons and muscle tissue will be similar.....basically you wont have double the muscle like the mice do as they have knocked out the gene.

Your muscles will grow more whilst you are weight training and the tendons will also grow as you are putting them under the same weight training stress...unlike the mice which were breed to just HAVE more muscle.

For me the best part about the supplement is looking like i am on gear and having more strength.

Tonight i did 36 push ups with a 118kg (260lb) male on my back....i weigh in at 111kg (244lb) at the moment........this was after doing 10 sets of bench.....lol

I have been roid free for about 5 years now or more.

I have never loved my training as much as i have in the past couple of months in a long time....I have struggled training naturally and now I feel like I am on something which is a huge help and motivation to keep it up, the results are there for me and progress is happening each week. I couldn't care less if nobody buys Epic Gainz....i'll end up getting through it all anyway....lol
    Sold.....lol.

So then what happens when you stop? Do you lose ALL of the muscles gained, or do you end up holding on to some of it?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The first 6 reviews on the product are from my forum, these guys stumbled across the clinical trial that was conducted in January 2014 on the ingredient and wanted to know if it would work. We managed to get a 500g sample in put it into our SEDDS and sold it to the guys at cost price. At this point we had ZERO financial interest in the product working or not working.

If it failed it wouldn't have became a product.
    The results and before/after pictures are legitimate you can easily tell this as they are not professional photos which are the easy ones to photoshop. These photos were also posted live on the forum in real time during the trial - at which point like i said we didn't care if it worked or not.

The other reviews from 6 onwards are from customers along with their before/after pictures where possible.

So far we have 2 people that were non responders to the product that we are aware of, 1 was during the trial....however he now claims it is working and the other was some 170lb blogger.

VayneZ is currently logging it on the forum, anyone else can log it too if they like.

Firstly you need to understand the tendon issues that have been reported in studies are myostatin knockout mice.....these mice have 40-100% more muscle than normal and they have it from having the gene removed and ZERO myostatin in their blood......they are also not training with weights so the tendons are normal lengths (if weight trained during the gain of muscle tissue the tendons would also grow)

We are reducing myostatin.......not removing it.

You first gain 2-3kg (4.4-6.6lbs) over the first few weeks from the myostatin clearing out and the storage of protein and glycogen increasing.....this isn't new muscle tissue at this point it's just storing more nutrients.....just like when you take steroids. After this point this will stretch the muscle tissue along with weight stimulus this will equal more growth and faster repair from nutrient supplies being higher.

You will grow more muscle easier however it is not comparable to say testosterone the muscle in the steroid cycle will also grow at a much faster rate than the tendons yet you dont hear about having tendon issues from doing a cycle.

This is a good long term supplement with fantastic results the growth of the tendons and muscle tissue will be similar.....basically you wont have double the muscle like the mice do as they have knocked out the gene.

Your muscles will grow more whilst you are weight training and the tendons will also grow as you are putting them under the same weight training stress...unlike the mice which were breed to just HAVE more muscle.

For me the best part about the supplement is looking like i am on gear and having more strength.

Tonight i did 36 push ups with a 118kg (260lb) male on my back....i weigh in at 111kg (244lb) at the moment........this was after doing 10 sets of bench.....lol

I have been roid free for about 5 years now or more.

I have never loved my training as much as i have in the past couple of months in a long time....I have struggled training naturally and now I feel like I am on something which is a huge help and motivation to keep it up, the results are there for me and progress is happening each week. I couldn't care less if nobody buys Epic Gainz....i'll end up getting through it all anyway....lol
    Sold....lol.

So then when you stop, do you lose ALL of the muscle gained, or do you keep some of it?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Sold....lol.

So then when you stop, do you lose ALL of the muscle gained, or do you keep some of it?
    You will lose the additional protein and glycogen retention but whatever muscle you gained during that time will remain with you.
    There is also no need to go off Epic Gainz it can be run year round on or off cycle and there is no need to cycle it as it isn't hormonal.....I certainly wont be stopping it.
    Last edited by O.N.; 02-14-2015 at 12:11 AM.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You will lose the additional protein and glycogen retention but whatever muscle you gained during that time will remain with you.
    There is also no need to go off Epic Gainz it can be run year round on or off cycle and there is no need to cycle it as it isn't hormonal.....I certainly wont be stopping it.
    I was going to wait until April to start, but now you're making me do it early. I'm going for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I was going to wait until April to start, but now you're making me do it early. I'm going for it.
    Sweet let everyone know how you go with it. Keep a log if you like.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sweet let everyone know how you go with it. Keep a log if you like.
    Order placed.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the response. This is good enough for me.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picking some up tonight.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I have a bottle of Androhard v3 lurking around, its a little out of date but chems don't really depreciate that much. Anyways, I'm planning on running it in the next couple of months. How well would epic gainz stack with it? I was thinking six weeks 4 pills a day ah, 4 weeks res100 and ts DAA pct with epic gainz run all the way through cycle and pct worth it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    So I have a bottle of Androhard v3 lurking around, its a little out of date but chems don't really depreciate that much. Anyways, I'm planning on running it in the next couple of months. How well would epic gainz stack with it? I was thinking six weeks 4 pills a day ah, 4 weeks res100 and ts DAA pct with epic gainz run all the way through cycle and pct worth it?
    Since Epic Gainz reduces myostatin and up regulates the androgen receptors it will work really well when combined.