User Tag List

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Gainz

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally I'm back on track with what's been going on here. And whatever O.N. says... it's true

Finishing my 4th week now, and this week I've broken plateau's in endurance.
    SLDL's 10 x 315 solid on Tuesday (my hamstrings are UNBELIEVABLY sore today)
    And Yesterday even with sore hams I nailed 405 x 8 in Deadlifts. I used to be able to do more when I was heavier, but last time I tried doing 405 for reps, I would only get to about almost 4 reps. And then nailed a 455 for a sweet double... felt like it could've been a triple even!!!

Starting my 2nd bottle next week and I am already trying to find a way to place an order for 5+ bottles! I already have the money down and ready, just have to find a way to get them, either a weekend get-away in the States and pick them up there at a friend, or have someone that's coming here to the Island bring me some. THAT is how much I love this! And I'm planning on going 3x dose per day when I start my second bottle.

Anyone that is interested in progress pics, please check my log if you haven't done so already. More pics will be taken this coming week.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally copped two from socal this morning.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we're down to a couple bottles, but should have another shipment in another week(ish).
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    You gonna start up a log??
    I was going to but have been super busy these past 2 weeks and training and dosing has been very inconstant.... If I do it will be significant updates. A full blown log is hard for me to keep up with 3 kids and 2 jobs. This next month will be a lot slower fortunately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    I was going to but have been super busy these past 2 weeks and training and dosing has been very inconstant.... If I do it will be significant updates. A full blown log is hard for me to keep up with 3 kids and 2 jobs. This next month will be a lot slower fortunately.
    Man 3 kids and 2 jobs.... When do you sleep????

I started on my 2nd bottle of Epic Gainz today. Will be using Follidrone also, and try to increase dosage. Anyone has a good idea how best to try this?
    The Follidrone is 500mg per pill. Maybe: 2x per day 1x follidrone + 2ml of Epic Gainz and before sleep 5ml of Epic Gainz??? Open to ideas!

I am also trying to find a way to get a few more bottles hopefully beginning of March.

Today I PR's in 225's x 30 reps solid squats! And then I nailed 315's x 11 reps. My knees and lower back was not feeling too good during the warm ups with 135's, and I thought It was gonna be a bad day... but I broke records today. And that was only the beginning of a BRUTAL leg day. Did vertical leg press for 100 reps light, and finished with a killer drop set from 7 plates to 1 plate, dropping a plate every 6 reps.

Tomorrow I will not be able to get out of bed I am sure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are best of having a decent amount of Epic Gainz each serve which can help increase the absorption of the folli.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been having some stomach problems the last 2 weeks. Has anyone else experienced stomach problems while on Epic Gainz?

I'm trying to single out what the source of the problem is, could be many things. Just wanna check and make sure if anyone else experienced stomach problems. If not then I know it's not the Epic Gainz. Maybe it's food or something that I've changed recently.

And O.N. would it be better than to do 2x per day follidrone and Epic Gainz (4ml) together than, instead of 3 smaller doses?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I like the larger doses pre workout......it's strange to think it can work so fast but it seems to and with the larger dose I able to do loads more in the gym in terms of strength and endurance.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I've been having some stomach problems the last 2 weeks. Has anyone else experienced stomach problems while on Epic Gainz?

I'm trying to single out what the source of the problem is, could be many things. Just wanna check and make sure if anyone else experienced stomach problems. If not then I know it's not the Epic Gainz. Maybe it's food or something that I've changed recently.

And O.N. would it be better than to do 2x per day follidrone and Epic Gainz (4ml) together than, instead of 3 smaller doses?
    I've tried most of the things in your natty stack and found I had a bit of stomach discomfort from DAA.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Gainz

Daa did absolutely nothin for me... Personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk