User Tag List

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Gainz

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just reupped for two more bottles. I love the stuff. I know Res100 is your flagship product, but to me, it's the EG all the way.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Just reupped for two more bottles. I love the stuff. I know Res100 is your flagship product, but to me, it's the EG all the way.
    Good to hear, I love the stuff too...probably the biggest abuser of the stuff....haha

I can confirm for you guys I've taken 5,10,15,20,30mls pre workout now and 15mls works just as good as 20 and 30.....thats how much i abuse it...LOL
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Good to hear, I love the stuff too...probably the biggest abuser of the stuff....haha

I can confirm for you guys I've taken 5,10,15,20,30mls pre workout now and 15mls works just as good as 20 and 30.....thats how much i abuse it...LOL
    So then you're saying there is a bit of a ceiling effect? I was wondering about this. All of the reviews with pictures were dosed at the recommended amount, correct?

Also, would you say that once a day dosing is sufficient based on your experiments? Or do you still take a dose first thing in the morning and then preworkout?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    So for those of us that have to buy it at retail, all we need to do is stop buying any kind of...food. Based on the rave reviews, that might not be a problem
    Ex Scientia Virtus

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    So for those of us that have to buy it at retail, all we need to do is stop buying any kind of...food. Based on the rave reviews, that might not be a problem
    Lol. I was thinking something similiar in the fact that he doesn't have to pay for it, per se.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So then you're saying there is a bit of a ceiling effect? I was wondering about this. All of the reviews with pictures were dosed at the recommended amount, correct?

Also, would you say that once a day dosing is sufficient based on your experiments? Or do you still take a dose first thing in the morning and then preworkout?
    For me yes there is a ceiling effect....as for blood levels of myostatin that "could" be a totally different story.
    The morning dose I still have and I still believe it is needed in order to maintain blood levels. This also makes sense since when you first start taking it you usually feel the effects after a couple of days use.

Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    Yes well I seem to have a very large supply on hand....haha

Basically all I do now is take 5.25mls morning and evening on non training days then on training days i take 5.25mls morning and 15.75mls pre workout.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So take one dose on off days, and double up preworkout?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So ON, you feel 2x a day higher doses are better than 3x (lower) doses a day?

I remember you once said you were trying 3x a day @ 5.25ml if I'm not mistaken
    Last edited by VayneZ; 03-23-2015 at 10:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    So ON, you feel 2x a day higher doses are better than 3x (lower) doses a day?

I remember you once said you were trying 3x a day @ 5.25ml if I'm not mistaken
    Out of laziness and forgetfulness I couldn't maintain the 3x per day dose.....but i certainly feel the effects of a big dose pre workout thats for sure.
    I have tried the last couple of days just pre workout only dose...no morning dose but it doesn't seem to be as good.

People are welcome to try different ways and report on how they go with it though....we are all still learning on this supp.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a few guys using this right now and they say they are liking it.

If you had to compare this product to "any" compound or feel, what would it be?
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP