User Tag List

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Gainz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    After looking at the price for just raw powder and if my math was right it's not a bad deal at all before shipping.

Now I have a planned cycle coming up but I'm almost thinking of putting that on the back burner and grabbing some EPIC GAINZ to see what this natty product is all about.

ON any Black Friday sales or free shipping???
    With shipping to the USA it actually costs us $20.10 AUD we only charge you guys $17.95

With all our costs for products and postage at the moment this will be greatly reduced for 2 reasons.

1. use discount code: SS10 this gets you 10% off
    2. the USD versus AUD is about $0.85 at the moment for one of your $1's so with your 10% + the currency conversion you are getting a pretty decent discount
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Do you think the product would add benefits if someone is on cycle?
    Myostatin inhibits you from growing you can use it year round it will work year round.

To put things into lbs for you guys the first review from king_rick he ran his first ever cycle and his body weight went from 187.3lbs to 209.4lbs over 10 weeks.....his gains from the cycle had stopped then he started Epic Gainz and added a further 13.2lbs at this point and during his PCT period.

Suprising as this is the product works exactly how it should.....trust me I've used myostatin propeptides before i wasn't expecting a supplement to perform so well so fast, i figured people would put on 2.2lbs to 4.4lbs over 4 weeks or so......however as you can see it's much more than that + other health benefits too.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    With shipping to the USA it actually costs us $20.10 AUD we only charge you guys $17.95

With all our costs for products and postage at the moment this will be greatly reduced for 2 reasons.

1. use discount code: SS10 this gets you 10% off
    2. the USD versus AUD is about $0.85 at the moment for one of your $1's so with your 10% + the currency conversion you are getting a pretty decent discount
    Shipping just a few minutes ago for 2 bottles was 35-36 bucks and exchange rate or not it's still 160 with shipping out of my account to yours.
    I'd be fine buying 2 bottles for 125.91 shipped but shipping kills the deal for me because it's half the cost of another bottle.

Will any where in the states be stocking Epic Gainz?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Shipping just a few minutes ago for 2 bottles was 35-36 bucks and exchange rate or not it's still 160 with shipping out of my account to yours.
    I'd be fine buying 2 bottles for 125.91 shipped but shipping kills the deal for me because it's half the cost of another bottle.

Will any where in the states be stocking Epic Gainz?
    Yes shipping is based on weight when you order more bottles the shipping increases into different price brackets, the more you order the more the shipping is however it is at cost price for the higher weighted items and then it will offset the shipping over more bottles.

Socal Nutrition will probably stock it however that is up to him if he wants to.

We will be having a special next week for 15% off, the code is active now however nobody knows about it yet that code is: WICKED15

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes sir, will email you now
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM sent and lets all hope SoCal starts to stock Epic Gainz because it's peaked my interest as a natty product.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also totally into this, I'd order right now if it it was a touch cheaper. I understand everything you have to deal with when shipping to the US, and I might just pull the trigger tonight anyway but a taking a lower hit in the wallet is always a nice thing.
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stay tuned in because I think I'll be running a 60 log and review of Epic Gainz in the very near future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    I'm also totally into this, I'd order right now if it it was a touch cheaper. I understand everything you have to deal with when shipping to the US, and I might just pull the trigger tonight anyway but a taking a lower hit in the wallet is always a nice thing.
    With the WICKED15 sale which is active now but suppose to start next week this well bring the price down quite a lot + the exchange rate is very much in your favor.

You also have to remember this is the highest purity available, highest mg available and in SEDDS - we all know without absorption nothing counts, the reviews and logs from the trial we ran are basically outstanding results for a bunch of guys trying something out to see if it works or doesn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WICKED15 makes it 135 bucks for 60 days so I'll be logging it starting sometime in December.