User Tag List

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Gainz

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, tongkat ali is a wild taste! Or even phenlypiracetam powder, wow they are both intense!!!!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well some of you recently asked about dieting on Epic Gainz, we just had this review come in from a teen powerlifter.

Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best product I've used in years.
    Last edited by BBG; 05-03-2015 at 08:53 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunce Squad View Post
    Didn't do much for me. I must have low myostatin levels already.
    Kunt Squad is back......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is a jealous troll from an aussie forum intent on following me around, sad thing is plenty of guys on here and other forums have nothing but positive things to say about Epic Gainz except for this fool.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunce Squad View Post
    Didn't do much for me. I must have no dick.
    fixed it
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I banned him, I'm not putting up with that shit.

And an excellent edit to his post lol
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got two bottles of EG and started today at recommended dose. I've read through research that myostatin inhibitors may cause some issues with joint/tendon pain. Anyone experience this? If I were to look into something to supplement joint/tendon health; what are some good things out there. A while back I wouldn't have been too worried about it but over the past couple years I've noticed a bit of pain now and then in those areas anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    Got two bottles of EG and started today at recommended dose. I've read through research that myostatin inhibitors may cause some issues with joint/tendon pain. Anyone experience this? If I were to look into something to supplement joint/tendon health; what are some good things out there. A while back I wouldn't have been too worried about it but over the past couple years I've noticed a bit of pain now and then in those areas anyway.
    Here is a response earlier in this thread about Epic Gainz and tendon issues etc

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Firstly you need to understand the tendon issues that have been reported in studies are myostatin knockout mice.....these mice have 40-100% more muscle than normal and they have it from having the gene removed and ZERO myostatin in their blood......they are also not training with weights so the tendons are normal lengths (if weight trained during the gain of muscle tissue the tendons would also grow)

We are reducing myostatin.......not removing it.

You first gain 2-3kg (4.4-6.6lbs) over the first few weeks from the myostatin clearing out and the storage of protein and glycogen increasing.....this isn't new muscle tissue at this point it's just storing more nutrients.....just like when you take steroids. After this point this will stretch the muscle tissue along with weight stimulus this will equal more growth and faster repair from nutrient supplies being higher.

You will grow more muscle easier however it is not comparable to say testosterone the muscle in the steroid cycle will also grow at a much faster rate than the tendons yet you dont hear about having tendon issues from doing a cycle.

This is a good long term supplement with fantastic results the growth of the tendons and muscle tissue will be similar.....basically you wont have double the muscle like the mice do as they have knocked out the gene.

Your muscles will grow more whilst you are weight training and the tendons will also grow as you are putting them under the same weight training stress...unlike the mice which were breed to just HAVE more muscle.

For me the best part about the supplement is looking like i am on gear and having more strength.

Tonight i did 36 push ups with a 118kg (260lb) male on my back....i weigh in at 111kg (244lb) at the moment........this was after doing 10 sets of bench.....lol

I have been roid free for about 5 years now or more.

I have never loved my training as much as i have in the past couple of months in a long time....I have struggled training naturally and now I feel like I am on something which is a huge help and motivation to keep it up, the results are there for me and progress is happening each week. I couldn't care less if nobody buys Epic Gainz....i'll end up getting through it all anyway....lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's tempting to get a bottle and log it due to all the feedback

How long does it typically take to kick in?