User Tag List

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Gainz

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like mine will be here today or tomorrow because it was already in LA on Saturday.
    Might just have to start it on the 8th or the 15th and get the EPIC GAINZ for 2015 started early.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by O.N.; 12-04-2014 at 07:49 AM.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Nice
    Will you be logging it and when do you plan to start?
    I may log it, planning on starting mid December or beginning of january
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    I may log it, planning on starting mid December or beginning of january
    Cool
    Mine came in already and I'll start as soon as I get some bloodwork done to see what's been bugging me for a while.
    The soonest I'd start is the 12th but it's more looking like itll happen after the first of the year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New review just in from facebook

We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had a few people asking how does it work and how does it work so fast, hopefully this explains a few things for you guys.

What is happening here is the body increases the muscles storage of protein and glycogen this is due to the reduction in myostatin this is why guys are gaining 2-3kg quite fast....this isn't muscle tissue that they are gaining it is just that the muscle is now absorbing more nutrients and storing them in the muscle so it is bigger and heavier....which then creates an environment more positive to growth.

In addition to this the expansion of the muscle tissue from the increased protein and glycogen when you combine with weight training this will tear the muscle tissue more and make it grow more....this is also why guys report getting great pumps.

Because you have blood pump + more glycogen + protein....so you are bigger now and getting bigger pumps.

The next thing that is happening is the increase in mitcondria so now the muscle has more energy cells....this is compared to a factory if your muscle has 100 machines working inside well now it has more machines and this is why you are having a strength increase.

What happens when you stop?
    You will lose the glycogen and protein retention when you stop taking it....however any actual tissue you grew during that time will remain.
    Kind of like when you are on gear you look like you are on gear and when you are off people know you are off.....same applies here the increase in protein/glycogen will go away and you will deflate....but whatever gains you made will remain.

In essence the product is putting more nutrients into the muscle, expanding that tissue which also causes growth, + super expansion when you train and get a good pump going, you have created a very good environment for muscle growth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We officially have a greyhound that is now going to use Epic Gainz, the dog has completed many races but most importantly it has done several trials which is a solo run on the track to see what it's best and most consistent times are.
    It will be doing another trial time next week before the supplement to also record it's trial times, after which point the supplement will begin the dog will continue to race and then do more trial times over the coming weeks.

This dog's trial times are very consistent so any improvement should be easily seen. This could actually make the dog trainer a hell of a lot of money.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Gainz

I'm going to run this with res100 and I have the following questions: Do I dose these one right after the other in the morning and before bed, or does there need to be a space between doses like an hour? Also what is the ideal space between morning and night? Also how soon can I eat afterward?

Looking forward to running it by the way.

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started mine last night woo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    I'm going to run this with res100 and I have the following questions: Do I dose these one right after the other in the morning and before bed, or does there need to be a space between doses like an hour? Also what is the ideal space between morning and night? Also how soon can I eat afterward?

Looking forward to running it by the way.

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Like any supplement you will have a better absorption if you avoid eating either side of taking it for 20-30min.
    You can take them both at the same time and hold them in your mouth at the same time too.

With the Epic gainz you should take 4mls morning and 4mls pre workout.
    With the Res100 take 4mls morning and 4mls in the evening.