Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Epic Gainz

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Right so who here is on Epic Gainz now?
    I'm doing a little run of epic gainz and Rez100. I'm just five days in so it's hard to say too much yet. That said, I use the EG prework out and this morning I hit a personal rep record on the bench press. I felt like I maybe had one more rep but I was training solo and I forgot to set my safety pins up high enough so I played it safe.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm On it. I think the price needs to be lower and I hate the taste so much that it's gotta change... Way less sweetener and flavoring. In fact just make it unflavored.

I am retaining muscle well with a lower calorie diet. It does not stimulate my appetite and I've been tired in the gym. Feel pretty noodley lately. Missing the juice. Also on res100, thunderbolt lipomorph macapro creatine tococaps beta alanine.. finished DAA yesterday..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I'm On it. I think the price needs to be lower and I hate the taste so much that it's gotta change... Way less sweetener and flavoring. In fact just make it unflavored.

I am retaining muscle well with a lower calorie diet. It does not stimulate my appetite and I've been tired in the gym. Feel pretty noodley lately. Missing the juice. Also on res100, thunderbolt lipomorph macapro creatine tococaps beta alanine.. finished DAA yesterday..
    What flavor is it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post

It's actually our most expensive supplement to produce you have to remember we are using the highest purity available at 97% and we are using the highest mg per serve.

As for the taste you are actually the first to complain, everyone else loves it, it has very little sweetener in it at only 18.8mg of sucralose per 4ml serve.
    Unsweetened tastes really bad.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    def not trying to bash the product just being honest.

i hate the taste so much, res100 is way better but still gross as fuck. this would work as a topical due to its molecular weight.

i would like to see a resveratrol+benzoflavone+epicatechin topical that you use a lot of 70 bucks a bottle for a month supply seems fair if we're getting nearly the same doses... love good topicals, don't do them with roids cause girl contact but yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

this is my best gain retention after a cycle ever, started epic gainz about 6 weeks post cycle. a ton of other variables though so i can't give that good a review.... coming from a cycle unlike any other (test taper), with a better PCT and more natty supps than ever... just really hard to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ever try TCF-1? that was the only liquid product i ever enjoyed, fuck it tasted good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most people do not like topicals only very few do, as there is a big hassle to have a shower then apply it then wait for it to dry and this takes far longer than just swallowing something.

The taste isn't what you would prefer because it is trying to mask the active ingredients as they taste horrid, if you remember back to the days of sustain alpha it actually tasted really bad, we tried one for comparison before lunching res100 liquid and the res100 is about 10x better tasting.

With the D-aspartic acid that wont be hard to flavor up because it's not a strong "bad taste" to begin with.

With the Res100 we actually had a professional flavor house take charge it actually contains a bitter blocker and grape, the brain actually works in a funny way you can block bitter tastes with stronger nicer bitter flavors.

So this is why it is like a bitter grape flavor, the epic gainz is actually one of our best so it is rare that you dislike it most people have said it tastes great as it is only tropical flavoring and didn't require a bitter blocker as the active ingredient is not bitter.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TCF-1 tasted good because DAA is just really sour. Sustain Alpha was pretty terrible, Androhard (LV) and Sustain Alpha (LV) were both awful! haha

I'd rather the product taste tolerable than have it be loaded with a bunch of fake crap to make it taste good.

Very cool to hear you guys brought in a professional flavor house.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it tastes like vanilla death to me lol

all i'm gonna say is sustain gel from primordial dried in 1 minute and worked so fucking well

the dermacrine from BPS is the same topical formula, and it dries super fast. available from socal if you want to see what the carrier is like ON.

- - - Updated - - -

i find the salvo more soothing but also more tedious. you use a solid 10 ml or more of the sustain/dermacrine which i like. comes from a pump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would the active in Epic Gainz even work in a topical application?