User Tag List

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Gainz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    def not trying to bash the product just being honest.

i hate the taste so much, res100 is way better but still gross as fuck. this would work as a topical due to its molecular weight.

i would like to see a resveratrol+benzoflavone+epicatechin topical that you use a lot of 70 bucks a bottle for a month supply seems fair if we're getting nearly the same doses... love good topicals, don't do them with roids cause girl contact but yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

this is my best gain retention after a cycle ever, started epic gainz about 6 weeks post cycle. a ton of other variables though so i can't give that good a review.... coming from a cycle unlike any other (test taper), with a better PCT and more natty supps than ever... just really hard to say.
    Also with the way the Australian Dollar is at the moment it is cheaper once converted to USD.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Gainz

Just wanted to chime in and say that for the first time in my life I have felt a good leg pump. I have had lactic acid burn in my legs many times but never that thickness of a pump like I have with my upper body. It was strange to think to myself that my legs actually felt heavier. It was nice. Epic Gains was the only difference in my training variables lately. In the last month I've been doing seven sets to near failure. I can see in my training log that the reps per set have increased better than in the previous month and I've noticed my lats are bigger. Additionally, I feel less sore and my power stays good through out my full body style workout.

P.s. The res100 taste better when you mix it eg.
    Also I like the idea of topical res100 and I would feel safe using it around my kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Macdon1588; 01-11-2015 at 12:43 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Topical resveratrol would do no harm in the little that would even possibly transfer.

I'll hopefully run E.G. March/April at the end of my bulking, so keep the feed back coming guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Gainz

Update: Epic Gainz and Res100 are proving to me the most solid natty stack I've used I a while. Things I have noticed so far is my recovery is a lot faster. I'm not sure why but some lower back pains have pretty well disappeared. I'm not as stiff in the morning. I'm also thinking about getting laid more than usual... And hitting the old lady up for a quick one more often. When I take Epic 30 minutes before my work out power production stays steady all the way through my workout.

It's a very subtle effect. It's not like a prohormone run where after a couple weeks in you feel like a beast. It's more of a sense that you can make steady progression faster then without it. Additionally, you just feel better all around which makes me think I will run this for awhile. The E.G. I'll probably just continue straight through while I cycle on and off the res100. Additionally, I cycle my carbs with four low carb days with no dip in strength which is atypical for me while trying to cut.

Note other than this stack I'm only using rxwhey problend and conqu3r which I take 30 minutes ahead of my pre workout epic dose.

Last edited by Macdon1588; 01-14-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nice. I'm gonna run this for two months in another month or so. Following your updates.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Gainz

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Nice. I'm gonna run this for two months in another month or so. Following your updates.....
    Cool. By then I'll have a couple months by then and a good long view. I am not known for consistent logs so feel free to email me if I disappear... My life is crazy these days and my one constant solace is lifting. It's the weirdest thing, the more chaotic my life has become, the more consistent my lifting has become... Every thing else, not so much. But if I don't get an update in here, rest assured, I'm lifting and taking notes.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to see these results!

Our Epic Gainz has been flying off the shelf...we've had to make a couple refill orders with Wicked in the last couple weeks.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Macdon1588;43151] It's the weirdest thing, the more chaotic my life has become, the more consistent my lifting has become... Every thing else, not so much. But if I don't get an update in here, rest assured, I'm lifting and taking notes.

Mac.. If I remember right you recently had a kid and I believe it wasnt your first.... I have 4 from 14-8. My life is crazy crazy but I went through the same thing, the more crazy it got, the more consistent and theraputic lifting became for me. I had so many stress issues due to work/home but lifting relieved me of alot of it. Keep on it man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    Update: Epic Gainz and Res100 are proving to me the most solid natty stack I've used I a while. Things I have noticed so far is my recovery is a lot faster. I'm not sure why but some lower back pains have pretty well disappeared. I'm not as stiff in the morning. I'm also thinking about getting laid more than usual... And hitting the old lady up for a quick one more often. When I take Epic 30 minutes before my work out power production stays steady all the way through my workout.

It's a very subtle effect. It's not like a prohormone run where after a couple weeks in you feel like a beast. It's more of a sense that you can make steady progression faster then without it. Additionally, you just feel better all around which makes me think I will run this for awhile. The E.G. I'll probably just continue straight through while I cycle on and off the res100. Additionally, I cycle my carbs with four low carb days with no dip in strength which is atypical for me while trying to cut.

Note other than this stack I'm only using rxwhey problend and conqu3r which I take 30 minutes ahead of my pre workout epic dose.

Awesome review, I like the fact that Epic Gainz increases the activity of androgens at receptor cites in muscle tissue so your testosterone or steroids become more useful and work better.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Epic Gainz

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Awesome review, I like the fact that Epic Gainz increases the activity of androgens at receptor cites in muscle tissue so your testosterone or steroids become more useful and work better.
    I can see running this with something like epistane and it being awesome.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk